12/29/16 - Uploaded - Hugh Morrus WCW - Uploaded - Other CAWS WCW Konnan + Harlem Heat 90´s V2 + WWE Brodus Clay

Slate80

konnan needs his collar bone tattoos there one on each side that would make him a lot better bro

konnan didnt have those Tattoos in that time or am i wrong?  

as far as i know he didn't. he didn't have any tattoos except for on his arms as far as i know

yes so it's fine. The other tattoos would belong to the tna lax Version of konnan. 

Can't wait for that Hugh Morrus was hoping someone would make him.. Which Hugh are u going for? First Family?

97 attire First. Do you have pics of a first family attire?

konnan needs his collar bone tattoos there one on each side that would make him a lot better bro

konnan didnt have those Tattoos in that time or am i wrong?  

as far as i know he didn't. he didn't have any tattoos except for on his arms as far as i know

yes so it's fine. The other tattoos would belong to the tna lax Version of konnan. 

Can't wait for that Hugh Morrus was hoping someone would make him.. Which Hugh are u going for? First Family?

97 attire First. Do you have pics of a first family attire?

http://obsessedwithwrestling.com/gallery/hugh.php

i think it's the 4th one on the first row

hey slate80,

i see, you are a wolfpac fan :)

whats your opinion about this video?

hey slate80,

i see, you are a wolfpac fan :)

whats your opinion about this video?

Nice but my konnan is not in it ;)

don't worry your konnan and hugh morrus will def be in my wcw nitro and saturday night intros when you get done :)

• 2 weeks later...

Uploaded a new Screen in 1st post how Morrus looks like now. Just need to fix a Tattoo which doesnt work as it should. I cant make it lighter or darker somehow.

it worked before doesnt it? Weird or i was away to long. So, its closed to finish. Sorry for delay, busy at work and so on... Morrus will be uploaded the next days.

Guys... i am getting frustrated. Is there still any way where i can get placed tattoos transparent somehow? It worked before and now i can only place it and thats it.

even in edit body i cant do anything! on clothes it works. i dont want to upload the caw before i am happy with it myelf.

so if somebody can help with an idea or a good looking left arm tattoo of hugh morrus which does not need to get more transparent or recolored i would be very happy.

sorry about my english, it sucks totaly when i am pissed.

Edited by Slate80

Guys... i am getting frustrated. Is there still any way where i can get placed tattoos transparent somehow? It worked before and now i can only place it and thats it.

even in edit body i cant do anything! on clothes it works. i dont want to upload the caw before i am happy with it myelf.

so if somebody can help with an idea or a good looking left arm tattoo of hugh morrus which does not need to get more transparent or recolored i would be very happy.

sorry about my english, it sucks totaly when i am pissed.

yeah man as dbo suggested just use photoshop this does suck. i'm assuming this was done by accident by the last patch but your hugh is looked very awesome so far man!

You could make it transparent in photoshop. Save it as a png . 

*I'm hoping we're getting another patch soon since another dlc is coming soon. 

except we haven't even gotten the dlc that this patch came from LOL

Well, i finaly found an easy way fo fix this Transparent ingame Bug. If i want to get Tattoos more transparent that it looks a bit more real and not like

a bubble gum sticker tattoo, i just crate logo as "group logo". there you still have the option to move the transparent filter thing.

its not magic and and simple. i dont know if other guys know... or have interest in getting some logos transparent again, but this is how it works.

maybe it helps others too. I am now searching for some of his moves, set them and finaly upload this guy.

• 3 weeks later...

Hugh Morrus uploaded. Pics of him in 1st Post. Took longer as expected because something fucked up my uploaded logos.

Hope you like my caws and thx to the community for feedback and ofc for the downloads 

SLate, i think i saw your Hugh a few minutes ago but i was out of slots lol. i saw another one and i was like WTF is that? he had black eva marie hair LOL some people. but yours is the best i've seen so far. great job!

Thx. Yes saw the one with weird long hair :)

yeah my first thought was "WTF IS THAT?" lol

but yeah i'm working on a 2001 wwf universe so that hugh will come in real handy lol

• 10 months later...