12/29/16 - Uploaded - Hugh Morrus WCW - Uploaded - Other CAWS WCW Konnan + Harlem Heat 90´s V2 + WWE Brodus Clay

Slate80

Work in Progress:  -

Next planned CAWS:  -

Finished/Uploaded:    Brodus Clay, Konnan, Harlem Heat 90´s, Hugh Morrus

If you have any Ideas who i could create next, let me know

SearchTags are always l_SLATE_l or SMACKTALKS

Pics of uploaded CAWS

Brodus Clay

bc.png

Konnan 

k17.jpg

Harlem Heat

harlem.png

Hugh Morrus

hugh.png

Edited by Slate80
  • Like 1

Dbo2700 works on a nice Billy Kidman as far as i saw. So i will go on with Konnan, Buff Bagwell or Stevie Ray. i think. At the Moment my PSN makes trouble and i need to wait for new Downloadslots before i can go on. Would be easier and better if those 20 Downloads wouldnt be for own created logos etc. :)

• Like 1

Dbo2700 works on a nice Billy Kidman as far as i saw. So i will go on with Konnan, Buff Bagwell or Stevie Ray. i think. At the Moment my PSN makes trouble and i need to wait for new Downloadslots before i can go on. Would be easier and better if those 20 Downloads wouldnt be for own created logos etc. :)

please for the love of god do a wcw harlem heat short haired booker t.  everyone keeps uploading stevie and just puts 02 booker in harlem heat attire it's just so lazy. atleast i know you know what you're doing. weren't you doing a bunch of wcw caws on the 360 on 2k14? i just vaguely remember the name. but yeah brodus looks really good.

i hope you do a vicious/delicious or starrcade 96/97 buff attire

please for the love of god do a wcw harlem heat short haired booker t.  everyone keeps uploading stevie and just puts 02 booker in harlem heat attire it's just so lazy. atleast i know you know what you're doing. weren't you doing a bunch of wcw caws on the 360 on 2k14? i just vaguely remember the name. but yeah brodus looks really good.

Yes i did a few things on 2k14 but on ps3.  Harlem Heat is the Plan :) Since some old Attires are given in the Game i thought someone does it fast.

Yes i did a few things on 2k14 but on ps3.  Harlem Heat is the Plan :) Since some old Attires are given in the Game i thought someone does it fast.

cool. i might have gotten your stuff in wwe13 on ps3.

yeah i got a pretty good stevie ray but the only harlem heat booker t is with the dreads in harlem heat attire lol

i think all i need now are

ernest miller

harlem heat

eddy guerrero

chavo jr

psychosis

and

rey jr.

so i guess that's not too shabby. oh and of course a non flock riggs and bagwell and norton

Ernest Miller i had in mind too. I trink i start with Konnan and Ernest Miller after i finished Brodus. I hope that someone does Mr. Kennedy and Boogeyman. Didnt find really nice ones on cc  yet 

Ernest Miller i had in mind too. I trink i start with Konnan and Ernest Miller after i finished Brodus. I hope that someone does Mr. Kennedy and Boogeyman. Didnt find really nice ones on cc  yet 

that's cool yeah i tried my hand at the giant. let's just say it didn't come out very well. i just hate the morphing options this year lol

that's cool yeah i tried my hand at the giant. let's just say it didn't come out very well. i just hate the morphing options this year lol

Yes, Morphing and some other things like Forarmtattoos are very painfull. Brodus is done now.

Yes, Morphing and some other things like Forarmtattoos are very painfull. Brodus is done now.

cool yeah

fyi not trying to hijack your thread or anything but this is the Giant Caw i've been working on

http://i63.tinypic.com/90vi94.jpg

Edited by Jai

I finished the first tries on the Konnan Face. Im still a bit unhappy with it but it doesnt look that bad i guess...

Need to get the Head wider and the Jaw bigger somehow.

Edited by Slate80
  • Like 1

I am not able to change something on neck or body cause of morphing is missing dude 

Oh man. I was planning Earnest the Cat also! Lol. Great minds. 

feel free to do that  :) i do something else then 

No no no. You go for it. I'm thinking about doing some WCW cruiser weights. Trying to find a good Juvi Guerrera face now. 

Good luck on Juvi... this will not be easy :)

I am thinking about the Attires of Konnan Guys. I am really unsure. The 2nd Attire will be the Wolfpack Attire i guess.

For the 1st attire i had the one in mind, where he was together with unmasked Rey? The white Jersey with 05 i think?

Or something else? What would you do or like?

And i really could help on a few good shots of his Tattoos. I have a few but they aint as good as i thought.

Some help would be nice. If there is a good Moveset on CC for him would also be cool. (i hate creating Movesets) :(

Edited by Slate80

Liking that update, just one thing, there actually are pants in the game that show the boxers on top, and if you having a problem with the tank being tucked, you might play around with the outfit options to kinda cheat a tucked tank top. Really looking forward to this and any other wcw caws you have planned!

By the way, any plans for a wcw era Kaz hayashi, never seem to find much love for him on the boards.

Edited by Scorpion1630

No no no. You go for it. I'm thinking about doing some WCW cruiser weights. Trying to find a good Juvi Guerrera face now. 

I am thinking about the Attires of Konnan Guys. I am really unsure. The 2nd Attire will be the Wolfpack Attire i guess.

For the 1st attire i had the one in mind, where he was together with unmasked Rey? The white Jersey with 05 i think?

And i really could help on a few good shots of his Tattoos. I have a few but they aint as good as i thought.

Some help would be nice. If there is a good Moveset on CC for him would also be cool. (i hate creating Movesets) :(

yeah i agree lol. i haven't seen a decent juvi since 2k14 when i think either Tich or Dr Vries did him. i'm only looking for the masked version.

any plans for Hugh Morrus, Faces of Fear or Public Enemy? if not it's all good your stuff is great.

I need to check, but I probably still have the tatoos I cut from AAA heroes del ring textures, if not I'll just send you the whole texture

I've pics from his tats