Jlmlouis' CAWS | Jinder Mahal UPLOADED TO CC | Rich Swann WIP | Nese, TJP, Hawkins, Kendrick UPLOADED

Jlmlouis

Added some early works on TJP on the first post. Still don't know which attire I'm going for. Feel free to leave some suggestions. 

Also, my Curt Hawkins previously uploaded disappeared from CC for some reason I don't know, so I reuploaded him today with the same tags. Such a shame, since it was almost hitting 900 downloads.

I tried downloading your new Curt Hawkins and again it keeps saying download failed?

about TJP I would suggest to reduce the hight of the head and something's wrong with the nose, maybe. Let's have a look on the eyebrows as well. In my opinion he is really hard to create.

Edit: nah forget the eyebrows, they are fine lol

Thank you for the suggestions, my friend! I spent most of the time photoshopping the face texture and didn't have the time to do some adjustments I would like to. I'll probably resume working on him by sunday.

By 'the height of the head', do you refer to the entire head or just the top part of it?

And I agree with you 100% about the nose. I'll probably have to re-apply the texture (face photo) to fix it, which unfortunately will reset the adjustments I made so far. I would love to be able to move or adjust the size of the texture just a little bit after you already applied it.

As for the eyebrows, I tought that there was something wrong with it aswell, that maybe he should have more of a neutral look. I'll check some more references and give a little more work into it. :)

I tried downloading your new Curt Hawkins and again it keeps saying download failed?

I'm sorry to hear that, man. Some guys here got it after trying to download multiple times over and over (check page 2). Also, try to use different CAS saving slots.

Edited by Jlmlouis

I just don't understand why it only happens with your caws for some reason. I guess the game just hates me lol.

Or it hates me! :lol

There's a lot of people not being able to download just my content! There's even people messaging me on Xbox about this same issue. And I'm starting to think that 2K will never respond the request I sent in their support website. :/

That Nese is awesome! Curt Hawkins is tidy too. Xbox side is looking good this year 

you creating this year? You work last season was immaculate. Xbox needs you.  Xbox caws matter. 

Anyhoo. Awesome nese. Must get. I will def be owning that  keep up the amazing work  Any idea on whos next or down the line?

Edited by Guilty

about TJP I would suggest to reduce the hight of the head and something's wrong with the nose, maybe. Let's have a look on the eyebrows as well. In my opinion he is really hard to create.

Edit: nah forget the eyebrows, they are fine lol

Thank you for the suggestions, my friend! I spent most of the time photoshopping the face texture and didn't have the time to do some adjustments I would like to. I'll probably resume working on him by sunday.

By 'the height of the head', do you refer to the entire head or just the top part of it?

And I agree with you 100% about the nose. I'll probably have to re-apply the texture (face photo) to fix it, which unfortunately will reset the adjustments I made so far. I would love to be able to move or adjust the size of the texture just a little bit after you already applied it.

As for the eyebrows, I tought that there was something wrong with it aswell, that maybe he should of have a more neutral look. I'll check some more references and give a little more work

I'm talking about the complete height, the slider

Edited by schlimo

Anyhoo. Awesome nese. Must get. I will def be owning that  keep up the amazing work  Any idea on whos next or down the line?

Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked it.

I compiled a list, you can check it on page 2. I'm probably putting some more work on TJ by monday and still not decided who I'm going for after, but it will definately be someone from that list.

Hey man, finally the downloads finished, after thousand tries! lol
You're taking requests?
The man behind the Matanza mask, Jeff Cobb, I've seen 2 in the CC but none of them was accurate, and i guess that he is not a Caw that many people would like to create :\

Guys. Is it just me or does TJP and The Brian Kendrick have no move sets?  They are 76s with no skills and Samoan drivers as finishers. Great looking but preset entrance and no move Sets. Not sure if the patch ruined them. 

Batista with dragon trunks and buzz cut would be a nice next caw

Final update on TJP's face. You can find an early upload (just the appearance, no moveset/entrance) on CC with tags: TJ Perkins, TJP, CWC

Also, here's an early preview of Rich Swann. Still have some tweaks to do, as his face is looking a little too serious at the moment. I'll probably go for his current CWC attire.

EDIT: update on the first post.

Hey man, finally the downloads finished, after thousand tries! lol
You're taking requests?
The man behind the Matanza mask, Jeff Cobb, I've seen 2 in the CC but none of them was accurate, and i guess that he is not a Caw that many people would like to create :\

I'm glad you finally got them, man! 

And yeah, absolutely! I'll add Jeff Cobb to the list.

Have you tried to reupload all your creations I tried last night and still nothing I was able to get Kendrick but that's it .

I tried to reupload my creations to see if it solved the problem, but it didn't seem to work, unfortunately. Some guys got them after multiple tries, using different saving slots each attempt.

Guys. Is it just me or does TJP and The Brian Kendrick have no move sets?  They are 76s with no skills and Samoan drivers as finishers. Great looking but preset entrance and no move Sets. Not sure if the patch ruined them. 

Batista with dragon trunks and buzz cut would be a nice next caw

Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to work on these, so the versions currently uploaded to CC don't have movesets/entrances/attributes done, just a few tweaks here and there. However, I will be reuploading the full versions in the near future.

About Batista... I feel like it's almost unfair to even try him, since SuperSauldier already did such a wonderful job and pretty much nailed him, haha. :D

Would you ever consider creating a Ricochet? Just curious.

Absolutely! I'll add him to the list.

Edited by Jlmlouis

If you take suggestions maybe try the hairstyle where its short dreads that are tied back. I think that style looks more like his hair.

You mean this one? It looks so much better. :lol

Thank you very much.

21c1a96e42.jpg

• Like 1

If you take suggestions maybe try the hairstyle where its short dreads that are tied back. I think that style looks more like his hair.

You mean this one? It looks so much better. :lol

Thank you very much.

21c1a96e42.jpg

Ya that's the one. Glad to help out. Cheers...

Worked on his current attire, now I just have to finish the details of his jacket:

27b4ab264b.png

holy shit finally a good Rich Swann

Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked it, my friend!

Have you added Movesets yet?

Oh yeah, @Tcfalcao is helping me out big time sending his moveset and entrance work so I can add them to my CAWs. I'll be reuploading all of my previous creations (and uploading Swann) by the end of this week, as soon as I give the CAWs the last touches overall. :)

Edited by Jlmlouis
  • Like 1

Jinder Mahal face preview. Didn't realised there was no turban in the game until after I finished the face. :/

I'm still figuring out what to make of it. I'm taking suggestions. :p

xle43a.jpg

Also, here's a little preview of what's to come, when I reupload all my previously uploaded CAWs with some adjustments and now with entrances and stuff:

Edited by Jlmlouis
  • Like 2

Updated Jinder on the first post with his current attire and added his re-debut clothes as alternate attire. The turban is still a big WIP, just using this as a placeholder.

21nfcqf.jpg

Nice work man!!

Thank you very much!

Well Swann have more then One attire?

It just have one attire at the moment. I haven't really thought about a second one, since he's been using this pink one since the CWC. Are you looking for any attire in particular?

Edited by Jlmlouis