Jlmlouis' CAWS | Jinder Mahal UPLOADED TO CC | Rich Swann WIP | Nese, TJP, Hawkins, Kendrick UPLOADED

Jlmlouis

Sadly it's still the same with the new Hawkins

Me too :\

Well, that's enfuriating. I wonder if there's any way I could help.

I'll take a look in the 2K boards if I can find any solution, or e-mail 2K about it. I'll make sure to message you guys about it as soon as I get an answer.

Are you a wizard? Hawkins and Nese look amazing, and that's the best Kendrick I've seen so far too. If you're still taking requests then I'd love it if you could make Tetsuya Naito. 

Thank you very much, my friend! Did you encountered any trouble while downloading Hawkins?

Nese is pretty much ready for upload and I'll probably be doing it later tonight. As for Kendrick, I intend to give it a little more work, as I'm not feeling 100% about him as of yet. I found there's a better hair option that fits very well for his current look, so expect an update anytime soon.

Are you looking for any particular version of Tetsuya Naito?

Any time frame til we get a preview of TJP? :)

I'm still gathering some reference pictures to work with, but expect an early preview in the next few days.

@Jlmlouis

no worries man, just wait for the patch. Hopefully it fixes this

Yeah, let's hope the upcoming patch fixes it. I sent a request in the 2K support website explaining the situation to them all the same, maybe they'll give me an answer before that.

Any chance you might do the Bollywood Boyz or TM61

Absolutely!

@Jlmlouis
Thanks man, do you have a list of the caws you're going to make, so we can check it out?

This is how the list (consisting of some requests and some plans of my own) is looking so far, not exactly in this order:

Brian Kendrick (uploaded; eventually will be updated)
Curt Hawkins (uploaded)
Tony Nese (will be uploaded later on tonight)
TJ Perkins
Rich Swann
Akira Tozawa
Cedric Alexander
Drew Gulak
Tetsuya Naito
The Bollywood Boyz - Gurv Sihra & Harv Sihra
TM-61 - Shane Thorne & Nick Miller
Tommaso Ciampa
Johnny Gargano
Shelton Benjamin (will wait for his re-debut)
Ryback (not a priority since he is no longer with the WWE)

@Jlmlouis
Thanks man, do you have a list of the caws you're going to make, so we can check it out?

This is how the list (consisting of some requests and some plans of my own) is looking so far, not exactly in this order:

Hidden Content

Really nice man, can't wait to see!
who's next?

Sadly it's still the same with the new Hawkins

Me too :\

Well, that's enfuriating. I wonder if there's any way I could help.

I'll take a look in the 2K boards if I can find any solution, or e-mail 2K about it. I'll make sure to message you guys about it as soon as I get an answer.

Are you a wizard? Hawkins and Nese look amazing, and that's the best Kendrick I've seen so far too. If you're still taking requests then I'd love it if you could make Tetsuya Naito. 

Thank you very much, my friend! Did you encountered any trouble while downloading Hawkins?

Nese is pretty much ready for upload and I'll probably be doing it later tonight. As for Kendrick, I intend to give it a little more work, as I'm not feeling 100% about him as of yet. I found there's a better hair option that fits very well for his current look, so expect an update anytime soon.

Are you looking for any particular version of Tetsuya Naito?

Yeah, unfortunately everytime I try to download Hawkins the bar gets to the halfway mark, and then a message pops up saying "download failed, please wait a while and try again''. 

As long as it's Los Ingobernables Naito I'm happy, it doesn't matter to me what specific attire(s) you choose. 

Just uploaded Nese to CC. Hope you guys enjoy it!

About the "download failed" issue

I went over to the 2K forums in an attempt to find any answer about this problem and got the following response that might be useful for some of you guys:

17fb95635b.png

Please, let me know if it works for any of you.

Edited by Jlmlouis

Just uploaded Nese to CC. Hope you guys enjoy it!

About the "download failed" issue

I went over to the 2K forums in an attempt to find any answer about this problem and got the following response that might be useful for some of you guys:

17fb95635b.png

Please, let me know if it works for any of you.

Still the same problem, for Nese too :\
Lets wait for the patch to fix it :)

@Jlmlouis

Hidden Content

Great list. Thanks for adding and giving consideration to the Bollywood Boyz and TM61. 2 good teams to add to an NXT roster.

BTW according to WWE 2K Games twitter page the patch will be released today. So hopefully the dl problems will be fixed.

I had trouble downloading Hawkins but I kept trying and I got him. It took a while but I still got him.

hey man, have you just downloaded over and over or have you done the logo deletion thing?

The patch is now available it's 5.6 GB. Lots of fixes save data issue, universe tag, arm logo/tats ect.... check the 2k forums for the patch notes they fixed over 50 things.

So your caws should have no problems downloading anymore.

I had trouble downloading Hawkins but I kept trying and I got him. It took a while but I still got him.

hey man, have you just downloaded over and over or have you done the logo deletion thing?

just downloaded over and over!

just downloaded over and over!

yeah it worked this way, thanks

Talk about a big relief to know that you guys are now being able to download my content. Persistence do pay off after all. :D

Do you change attributes? Only reason I ask is both Kendrick and Hawkins were a 76.

Unfortunately I did not have the time to work on these just yet, same for entrances and movesets. For now I'm focusing my work on wrestler's appearances, but at some point I intend to put some work on everything else missing and then share here with you guys. 

Edited by Jlmlouis

Added some early works on TJP on the first post. Still don't know which attire I'm going for. Feel free to leave some suggestions. 

Also, my Curt Hawkins previously uploaded disappeared from CC for some reason I don't know, so I reuploaded him today with the same tags. Such a shame, since it was almost hitting 900 downloads.

Your stuff don't have move sets, entrances or overalls done?

Unfortunately the versions uploaded to CC at the moment don't. :wacko:

Since the work on these is kind of time demanding (especially the movesets) and I'm very critical of my work, I preferred to upload with these on default rather than delivering a rushed moveset/entrance/attribute work. But I definately intend to reupload a full version as soon as I get these done.

Edited by Jlmlouis

about TJP I would suggest to reduce the hight of the head and something's wrong with the nose, maybe. Let's have a look on the eyebrows as well. In my opinion he is really hard to create.

Edit: nah forget the eyebrows, they are fine lol

Edited by schlimo