Jlmlouis' CAWS | Jinder Mahal UPLOADED TO CC | Rich Swann WIP | Nese, TJP, Hawkins, Kendrick UPLOADED

Jlmlouis

Updated Jinder on the first post with his current attire and added his re-debut clothes as alternate attire. The turban is still a big WIP, just using this as a placeholder.

21nfcqf.jpg

Nice work man!!

Thank you very much!

Well Swann have more then One attire?

It just have one attire at the moment. I haven't really thought about a second one, since he's been using this pink one since the CWC. Are you looking for any attire in particular?

Updated Jinder on the first post with his current attire and added his re-debut clothes as alternate attire. The turban is still a big WIP, just using this as a placeholder.

21nfcqf.jpg

Nice work man!!

Thank you very much!

It just have one attire at the moment. I haven't really thought about a second one, since he's been using this pink one since the CWC. Are you looking for any attire in particular?

21nfcqf.jpg

Nice work man!!

Thank you very much!

Either his Black & Green or Black  & Red

Are you going to upload your Jinder Mahal anytime soon? Just asking because he looks amazing and I would like to add him to my roster.

Edited by donsheff
  • Like 1

Uploaded Jinder Mahal to CC. Moveset by Tcfalcao. Tags: Jinder Mahal, Jinder, Mahal

Fixed the texture, removing the lightning from it.

Entrance video will be up soon.

2sb33sx.png

50b9c488b5.png

50c606d49e.png

The orange on your curt Hawkins attires are a little pale. any chance of a fix? 

I agree with you and I'll make sure to take a look into that before I upload the definitive version.

I was fooled by this picture, since I pretty much color picked the attire colors from it. :lol

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

Just to let you know Jinder Mahal's face photo is not downloading/it's a blank logo in the deletion utility. I've dl'd him five times always the same. The reason for the disappearing logo is there was a "glitch" in the transfer from the logo site into the game and the only way I know how to fix that is to re upload a new version of the face photo you used.

If you decide to fix this be sure to write down all your morphing's first.

• 1 month later...

Just to let you know Jinder Mahal's face photo is not downloading/it's a blank logo in the deletion utility. I've dl'd him five times always the same. The reason for the disappearing logo is there was a "glitch" in the transfer from the logo site into the game and the only way I know how to fix that is to re upload a new version of the face photo you used.

If you decide to fix this be sure to write down all your morphing's first.

Same here. Hopefully you'll be able to fix it, Jlmlouis.

Any plans to add Jinder's alternate attire -- Steroids

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...