Braun Strowman preview (2017 Look)

EXecutionerX85

So I hated my old version of JC due to skin color /Texture and just overall issues with the face so I went ahead and Created a new version which I believe kills my last attempt. Pictures are in post # 1 oh and Matt hardy should be done today as well! I hope you guys enjoy

That's a much better JC caw Sir...

And here I was thinking Your first attempt was sweet as candy, then you go and do this..;)

Thanks man glad you like it! Lord knows I spent about 5 hours yesterday to make it better lol

"Broken Matt Hardy full preview Post # 1 Thanks to Dynomyte for providing me some base textures..I appreciate it man!

Edited by EXecutionerX85

That Justin Credible is a thing of beauty, difficult considering he's butt ugly. Broken Matt is the best I've seen, I'd try to bulk out the hair a bit and blend the eye makup if possible.

Ex has seen this but for the enjoyment of the rest of the smarks, here is a meme I lovingly crafted

2gtysee.jpg 

Beautiful start on Mike Awesome! I can't wait to see a full finished version. The hair on Mike needs a little work but I know it's a WIP so don't listen to me :) please make a Bill Alfonzo! NOBODY has made a slightly good one lol great work man keep it up! 

nice matt you gonna do jeff as well?

I second this. 

Your Broken Matt is probably the best I have seen so far. If you do give Brother Nero a shot, how about a different character as the second attire e.g. Willow or Immortal Jeff?

When is Matt gonna drop on CC. Dying to start plugging guys in for my Universe Mode.

Hopefully tonight or or tomorrow man im going to do a version 1 and probably a attitude era slot. BTW love the Freddy man I was going to make him but now i dont have to lol

Hopefully tonight or or tomorrow man im going to do a version 1 and probably a attitude era slot. BTW love the Freddy man I was going to make him but now i dont have to lol

Thank you. He has been a 3 year tradition counting this year. Thats awesome definitely gonna be looking forward to those. 

Thanks Tich! I might have a update to Hardy soon trying some things out. Also everyone Dreamer preview post 1 Credit to Nickbreaker for shirt logos.

Edited by EXecutionerX85