Braun Strowman preview (2017 Look)

EXecutionerX85

Hmm i'll check to see why Hassan isn't popping up man, and THE Great Swanson  Possibly..I have alot of WCW guys in the works was working on Malenko but then Dyno killed it so I use his which I recommend everyone to download it. I'm going to try to keep it pure 90s from here on out. Also Kidman should be uploaded tomorrow and hopefully credible will be tomorrow night or WEDS morning as I am still making small tweaks etc. Thanks  for the comments.

I made the final tweaks to Kidman (made the jaw longer, and decreased the mouth width) and made the WWE attire credit goes to DBO2700 for finding me the logos appreciate it bro and I did the best I could with the logo stretch on the legs but I think it turned out decent..I wasn't able to grab screenshots due to having to go to work.

Tags for Kidman is

Billy Kidman/Wcw/executioner X Enjoy this caw took awhile lol

• Like 1

Justin Credible uploaded Tags are Credible/ECW/X   Special thanks to NickBreaker as Credible wouldn't be as good if it wasn't for his input/suggestions I hope you all enjoy

RcdBHY.jpg

0DJU8R.jpg
iPuCJp.jpg

z06Raw.jpgIudycz.jpg

Just grabbed Credible and Hassan, both are top notch! keep up the great work brother

Thank man!

@ Everyone Kidman has been reuploaded with his tat Tags are  Kidman/WCW/executioner X enjoy

Edited by EXecutionerX85

Best Matt face I've seen. Shame the Joker hair is not still in it

Thanks bro! It's already becoming my favorite caw that i've done this year! And yes I really wish they would have kept the joker hair..the caw would be 10 X better.