Braun Strowman preview (2017 Look)

EXecutionerX85

Tyrant thanks so much for the suggestions man I made them and he is looking great I will upload new pics tomorrow and nick thanks for your suggestions aswell it is greatly appreciated I should have two updates for these tomorrow so thanks again

• Like 1

Tyrant thanks so much for the suggestions man I made them and he is looking great I will upload new pics tomorrow and nick thanks for your suggestions aswell it is greatly appreciated I should have two updates for these tomorrow so thanks again

Any time dude. The update is looking brilliant. Few more suggestions:

- The upper lip still needs reshaped/narrowed (Do this via the face distortion rather than sliders)
- Try rounding off the chin a little bit, and dropping it slightly more vertically
- Slightly decrease the mouth width

Other than those I'd say it's getting close to final.

Any time dude. The update is looking brilliant. Few more suggestions:

- The upper lip still needs reshaped/narrowed (Do this via the face distortion rather than sliders)
- Try rounding off the chin a little bit, and dropping it slightly more vertically
- Slightly decrease the mouth width

Other than those I'd say it's getting close to final.

Thanks man, The chin is unfortunately  maxed out with width and vertical. I will get on the lip asap kinda hard to get the top lip to do what you want because of caw mode but i will try my best. thanks again!

When you said chin is maxed vertical...did you mean as low as it'll go?  Seems looking at this ref, that's what it is missing...his chin was longer/more rounded.  Still quite impressed with how well you captured his features.   He's always been one people just for some reason couldn't easily nail down.

5084f66e6eee3ca7c3c1ed5ac9af5acc.jpg

When you said chin is maxed vertical...did you mean as low as it'll go?  Seems looking at this ref, that's what it is missing...his chin was longer/more rounded.  Still quite impressed with how well you captured his features.   He's always been one people just for some reason couldn't easily nail down.

5084f66e6eee3ca7c3c1ed5ac9af5acc.jpg

thanks wolf ! Yea I can't bring the chin down longer or make it more wide unfortunately and now I'm at the point now where I'm afraid to tweak it because I don't want to mess it up lol it looks even better in game 

Kidman looks great ..agreed with mouth tweak suggestions above but do it on a copy just in  case 

Plus you right kind Wolfe. .kidman was only ever captured really well by Cyrax in svr 2008 that one still stands the test of time ..look on Web but this easily the best since then and probably overall

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

Kidman looks great ..agreed with mouth tweak suggestions above but do it on a copy just in  case 

Plus you right kind Wolfe. .kidman was only ever captured really well by Cyrax in svr 2008 that one still stands the test of time ..look on Web but this easily the best since then and probably overall

so mine from wwe 13 sucks ? :D

No tich that was quiet good I forgot about it >_> apologies bro..just Cyrax stood out for me as it was from an even older game ..2008. .but yes yours equally good

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

Oh shit . Dope kidman! I found the wwe logos for his tights. Want me to pm them to you? 

Please release that Hassan! 

Sure man i would appreciate that and give credit. Also i am going to finish hassan up this weekend I am just waiting for a moveset to come out I am terrible at movesets I usually see if AGEOFSANDOW has done them but I bet with Hassan he wouldn't be up to doing him

These all looks great, I can't seem to find Hassan on CC with the hashtags you provided for some reason it doesn't narrow down the search at all, I'll keep trying. Keep up the good work.