Braun Strowman preview (2017 Look)

EXecutionerX85

Braun Strowman Preview  (Attire credit goes to RollingRocky300 Thanks man it's perfect)  Tats will come later.  I was tired of using his outdated model. Took time off so kinda rusty lol

2qkr04z.jpg

2nt05e.jpg

Made Jimmy King off of Ready To Rumble for fun lol

30kztc7.jpg

21lr1i0.jpg

Mike Awesome Uploaded tags are Awesome/ECW/executioner X Credit to NickBreaker for tweaks facial/Attire tweaks Thanks bro!

254v98k.png

Little Guido Uploaded tags are Little Guido/ECW/executionerX85

xnatrl.png

Tony Mamaluke Uploaded tags are Mamaluke/ECW/executioner X

jk9cet.png

Just wanted to say thanks to Dyno for making me pumped to have all ECW guys in my game lol check out his work!

Spike Dudley Uploaded Tags are Spike Dudley/ECW/executioner X

14b81v4.jpg

Al snow early preview NOTE: He does have his Help me written on his forehead for his WWE run just didn't take the updated pics. Also credit to Dynomyte for his WWE Hair Idea. 

33zfhck.png

Kid Kash

15etg2g.png

OLD Caws

Broken Matt hardy uploaded tags are Matt Hardy, Broken, executioner X Thanks dyno for the base textures

Update Final 11/09/2016 the only thing I could do with the hair is try to blend it in with the skin color looks better IMO"Broken" Matt Hardy Credit to DynomyteCaw for helping with textures..appreciate it bro!

dUvqJ8.jpg

SP4CNQ.jpguEHu9B.jpg
Blly Kidman UPLOADED tags are Kidman/WCW/executioner X  Enjoy!

Zec4qu.jpg

He74Jo.jpg

F1oaVe.jpg

Ahmed Johnson Uploaded Tags are Ahmed Johnson/WWF/X

/5015/F1oaVe.jpglw8ISc.jpgL39rNk.jpgfcYN2g.jpg803D5I.jpg

Muhammad Hassan upload Tags Muhammad/Hassan/X

zpX2VO.jpgSIpcbZ.jpg

Edited by EXecutionerX85
  • Like 3

Thanks for the comments guys! About textures you have to use all types of pictures and make one texture I have a thread I made about how to make textures in the wwe 2k16 chat it has a link to my YouTube and I show you how to make textures etc.

#ratfacednacker

not feeling the shirt choice on Credible. i take it you have my refs and textures?

I'd go with the short sleeved shirt and lightenu p the shorts. Socks are way too long and think you could find some actual boots, not wrestling boots.Wrist tape is too long too.

from what I remember I had to stretch the head on the T-shirt logo super wide so it actually looked good on the shirts

post a better face pic and i'll give some suggestions - face looks decent from here though. I always found that adding some sideburns/facial hair and having it quite faint added to his rugged good looks. add some ear rings too

His neck is super jacked, and his torso. You need to tweak the forehead area from what I can tell. This doesn't need that much work tbh

35bbj8l.jpg

9iaadx.jpg

Edited by NickBreaker

#ratfacednacker

not feeling the shirt choice on Credible. i take it you have my refs and textures?

I'd go with the short sleeved shirt and lightenu p the shorts. Socks are way too long and think you could find some actual boots, not wrestling boots.Wrist tape is too long too.

from what I remember I had to stretch the head on the T-shirt logo super wide so it actually looked good on the shirts

post a better face pic and i'll give some suggestions - face looks decent from here though. I always found that adding some sideburns/facial hair and having it quite faint added to his rugged good looks. add some ear rings too

His neck is super jacked, and his torso. You need to tweak the forehead area from what I can tell. This doesn't need that much work tbh

35bbj8l.jpg

9iaadx.jpg

Lol funny story is man that back in 2014 i PM Ed you about someone stealing  your caw and posting it on Facebook and u sent me a link on how to remove backgrounds for logos(for my Dreamer caw) and and that's how I got my texttures lol and the face text is custom made from stills I took from some Facebook videos of his LOL Thanks for the suggestions bro I will get to it.

Thanks everyone for the comments, I added the Justin credible face shot ..please give suggestions etc as i want to upload this asap Also does anyone want to do some movestes for me? I will give full credit!

Edited by EXecutionerX85

Hmm looks real good maybe do what Nick suggested about rings and faint facial hair for rugged look other than spot on but try to find better body parts

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

I'm loving that Kidman face. Great work so far. Some suggestions:

- Bring down the chin vertically
- Bring down the position of the mouth also
- Decrease the width of the outer jaw on both sides, as it looks a little too severe
- Also bring up the rear of the jawline as it looks slightly too low
- Bring the eyes slightly closer together
- Bring down the position of the nostrils so that they're just below the tip of the nose
- Decrease the prominence of the cheekbones (upper part in sliders?)
- Slightly reshape the upper lip so that it appears more narrow and accentuates the corners of the mouth
- The right eye is positioned slightly too low. Bring it up as the left eye looks to be positioned accurate, vertically

Refs

Billy_Kidman.jpg

billy_kidman1.jpg

Edited by Tyrant185

That is a credible face update. Very nice. The eye area is awesome. Not sure if the game will let you but the cheek/jaw area could be thinner. Good man. Nose is maybe a bit too skinny now but you're defo on the right path. Just keep referring to the references (!) and checking and it'll be perfect in no time.

Keen to see the updated attire too