I'm PRETTY sure that I suck at this. KUSHIDA Uploaded. Silas Young uploaded 12/22. ACH, Severn, The Hurricane, Chavo G/Kidman Uploaded.

Dbo2700

Ok. So.... I am not 100% happy with the outcome (specifically after seeing how great Defract's is coming) but, I am tired of tweaking it. 

-I noticed his "hoverboard" logo changed a lot so I just made a custom one

-entrance Jacket didnt come out how I wanted but, I will chalk it up to inexperience

-Not Super pleased with the face morph or color but I want to thank Raven for giving me a couple of pointers. Appreciate you sir.

-I totally forgot to write down the name of the guy who's moveset I used. Thank you, fella. 

Tags: NJPW, KUSHIDA, Dbo2700

Attire1.jpg

Attire2.jpg

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
5 hours ago, Chewyacevedo101 said:

Hey man are you going to recreate these caws on 2k18 again?!?

I'm considering it.  Just bought 2k18 a few days ago. Maybe not all of them. 

-Relly beat me to a very awesome Chavo. Hopefully he makes his incredible Severn again. 

-I made a Vampiro on 17 but, someone stole my edited textures and made one for 18 already 😑

-Looking at doing ACH (Dragonball and one of his current indie looks), Silas, Kidman and Kushida. 

-I want to do Kid Kash (TNA) but, I need his tattoos

ONLY problem is that my computer died and all my textures are still on that HD. I have to start from scratch again. 😑 

• Like 1

Oh yikes that sucks and I really hope you can create your caws especially Kid Kash there doesn’t seem to be any good ones on 2k18?!?

Also any chance you could create the Young Bucks?!?

• 1 month later...

What I've learned is that what works on a photograph doesn't on models. So on whatever program you have, make a top layer and set it from normal to color. Take your color picker select the best skin tone to your subject and start coloring. That should set your skin tone to one tone with out taking detail away from the face. I've know of that feature but it never dawned on me to use till a few days ago. I'm all like duh.