The Nomodder & Dr Vries - Chris Benoit and Dynamite Kid by Dr. Vries added / AJ Lee uploaded.

The Nomodder

😉 When is Aj going to be up?

where the devil have you been?

Here, there, nowhere.

I've been asleep for a while. 😉

And while I'm here, any news on Owen?😁

• 2 weeks later...

WHAT'S UP DOC!?!

Benoit looks amazing as always - great to have you boys on the PS4. What attires do you have planned for the Crippler. Great to know we can finally have a proper Radicalz reunion

Dynamite looks as good as if not better than if he were an in game model! Davey Richards might look something like that when he older lol. Only minor Benoit suggestion maybe shapes top head to make hair fuller?? I always thought all of his attires were great & suited him apart from bright yellow ones red bits.

Dynamite looks as good as if not better than if he were an in game model! Davey Richards might look something like that when he older lol. Only minor Benoit suggestion maybe shapes top head to make hair fuller?? I always thought all of his attires were great & suited him apart from bright yellow ones red bits.

thank you for the Kind words and the feedback. I'll a look at benoits hair again. ;)