BHANGRA MAN's Jeff Hardy Pics (18/11/16) , PLUS New V2 & Hulk Hogan UPLOADED 14/11/16

BHANGRA MAN

Thanks to Kung Fu for the face texture which I been using since 2k15 and have tweaked since and Wolfie for the suggestions

Hopefully the Jeff Hardy face is liked and I will make three slots right now rather than the four I made last year but depends how fast I make I may make four slots

==========

rvd v2 both new slots  uploaded 

Tags: 

BHANGRA22MAN

RVD

Hulk Hogan and Hollywood Hogan  Uploaded

Tags

BHANGRA22MAN

Hulk Hogan

Hollywood

========

Hope both are liked Upload hopefully Sunday

Thanks To HotviaH for tons of refs and Wolfie previously and bbritain for boots suggestions on RVD. Couldnt quiet find the ones you suggested as it looks different on mine but close enough

========

RVD Updated and finally Some Hogan previews..Hopefully RVD liked even more now

On RVD Thanks to Rell for ref photo for cheek shading idea but the pic was not used 

Big Thanks to Wolfie for help making various textures to customise RVD face

Both Hogan and New RVD should be uploaded Monday or Tuesday. I may do one new attire on RVD rather than just upload all four attires with new face

Total Improvements for RVD:

1. New facial hair

2. Cheek shading

3/ Improved eyebrows

4. improved eyelids

========

========

Time to preview attires 3 attires down. I will make one more modern attiire than one slot of retro waiting for patch than will upload at least two slots

I know I got to add boots logos etc

Hogan updates coming soon but for now hope attire looks good

Figs by no means not final

PS Thanks to a friend who helped out with Royal Rumble 2015 attire

Also credit to SMK for the raw return attire base and Crow for parts of  it as well

For ghost rider an old friend made it previously and I used parts of what Crow made for me last year. Cheers Crow

============

BHANGRA MAN/ KUNG FU RVD pics 26/11/2016

2e5jm2c.jpg

28jlik8.jpg

BHANGRA MAN'S Jeff Hardy Pics 18/11/2016

2zyynfk.jpg

BHANGRA MAN'S RVD V2 Final Uploaded  14/11/2016

2ednp1k.jpg

19w3ye.jpg

Hulk Hogan Face Updated Hulk Hogan NWO 14/11/2016

hoganb1.png

hogannbanner2.png
2z66o2g.jpg

BHANGRA MAN'S Hulk Hogan Red Yellow 

Red and Yellow
3588748.jpg

..http://i67.tinypic.com/igdxcm.png

..http://i65.tinypic.com/1zbtrew.png

http://i65.tinypic.com/2enn3fp.png 

http://i67.tinypic.com/15dxh6s.png

Edited by BHANGRA MAN
  • Like 11

Good to see you back again this year, Bhangra. This is a great start. A few suggestions:

- Bring the top of the forehead back
- Bring down the septum on the nose a little so it's below the nostrils
- Add some small designs to the brows, just subtle enough so it sharpens the texture and adds a bit of variation in colour
- Not sure if this will work but can you try increasing the height of the eyelids a little bit? He looks kinda tired
- Bring out the right side of the jaw line a few clicks

Refs

229968f7633def6d5a8532845bf15875?width=1

2848px-Rob_van_dam_2014.jpgrob-van-dam.jpg

Edited by Tyrant185
  • Like 1

Cheers 

@Tyrant on eyelids I agree but to make sure you actually mean the skin colored part to stand out more or the actual eyelid line. If you zoom in the eyelids are fairly high if you could clarify 

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

Cheers 

@Tyrant on eyelids I agree but to make sure you actually mean the skin colored part to stand out more or the actual eyelid line. If you zoom in the eyelids are fairly high if you could clarify 

I was referring to the slider or via the manual shaping section if it's possible to increase. Making the skin colored part lighter is a good shout though.

Edited by Tyrant185

Looks great as ever! Would like to see some completely different attires for this...hate the way everybody just uses the attires he's had in previous WWE games.

Nice work ;)

Definitely hyped over RVD. As he is one of my all time favorites. HATE that they removed him from 2k16 and 17 for no reason really. They should leave him in like they do edge and Christian ( which if they removed them I'd be devastated). 

Just wanted to add that I'm really hoping g for a 2014 run attires. Classic attires will be good too.