ANTI- ( Kris Wolf UPLOADED! July 11, 2017!! Tessa Blanchard/Mickie James/Io Shirai UPLOADED! Sable/Christina Von Eerie/ Brian Pillman Alt. Attires! November 25, 2016)

ANTI-

I think anyone can become decent at it with practice. With me, it's just been a hobby of mine since I was a little kid..and I'm pretty far removed from being a kid now...had to become okay eventually, I guess. lol. Same can be said for alot of guys whose work I could never touch, I think. But thank you, I'm glad you enjoy them!

early Io Shirai preview:

vevhp3.jpg

2vwzozm.jpg

That isn't really what her attire is gonna look like in the end, just a sample of the one I'm gonna go for once I like the face enough..

Edited by ANTI-

Little by little, I think Io Shirai has been progressing, face-wise...a ways to go still before it looks just right to me.. and still figuring out the best way to go about piecing her attire together, so still playing around there.

vmvwqg.jpg

2a4pme0.jpg

10yig60.jpg

rkvath.jpg

Edited by ANTI-

Good job on Pillman attires and Io Shirai so far bro.  Are you planning on doing Kairi Hojo in the future?

I might, considering she's probably following Io to WWE early to mid 2017. I've been a fan of Io's since Triple Tails with Kana, though. Been wanting to make her for years. Then I think I got some legends coming up, male and female. Io's cheek and jaw morphing are a pain in the ass at the moment. Lol

Just an update on Io...plan to have her uploaded sometime this week. I've been working on her, off and on, all these days, just didn't feel like progress was noteworthy enough to post an update. Face is mostly arriving to the place I want, the attire I want is harder to put together because lack of good, up-close ref pics. She has a Japanese blog I'm having to scroll through, but it's helped. lol.

This is where she is...next update (hopefully final) will be when attire is complete and some hair dye work is attempted..

26287b7.jpg
1530m10.jpg
msm4jc.jpg
wqpuon.jpg
eq2nwj.jpg

Edited by ANTI-

• 2 weeks later...

Io Shirai has been uploaded! Pics to come sometime today.

Tags: IO SHIRAI, STARDOM, LUCHA UNDERGROUND

also Sable's moveset updated with Sid's DLC Powerbomb that looks pretty much exactly like the Sable Bomb.

Edited by ANTI-

• 4 months later...
Really sorry to anyone who was actually waiting for my Mickie....stopped playing the game for a bit. However, for real this time, I promise I just have to get another little bit of attire detailing, maybe bring the eyes a little closer together; and finish up some moveset work, and she will be up this weekend!

16117k.jpg
2zsv21f.jpg
5x20qb.jpg

A moveset would be sweet and much appreciated, seeing as this has been collecting dust for awhile and I don't really wanna sit down and marathon through her recent matches at this point.

As for notes, what've you got?

Attire isn't gonna be the cleanest thing I've ever done, if it's to do with that.

Edited by ANTI-

Here is her moveset.

Im not sure if the set is on CC or not. Might be. My notes are just what I used to make that set. Based on every match she's had on WWE/TNA/Ring Ka King. 

Don't mind the attire really. Only problem I see is the eyes/cheeks. That area looks a little rough. I suggest you post an entrance photo to see how it looks ingame

Edited by AgeofSandow
  • Like 1

Awesome! I'll check to see if it's on CC tomorrow after work. If not I can use the video. And yeah, I think the eyes, cheek and nose area might still need some tweeking in the next day or two, but here are entrance shots ... 

1jlnut.jpg
1pt3i9.jpg
25rgox3.jpg
e8vls2.jpg
sdpqnk.jpg

Edited by ANTI-

Mickie James has been UPLOADED!

Tags: Mickie James, Shimmer, Alexa Bliss

Will update first post and post official pics tomorrow sometime.

Go check it out.

mmwj8l.jpg

Special thanks to AgeofSandow for, I'd say,around 90% of the moveset.

• Like 1

I try to stick around. Hard to figure out anyone relevant to make anymore because, whereas back in the day there were a very few amount of guys putting out really great stuff, these days there's loads of guys putting out amazing creations of anyone who is anyone these days in wrestling, yourself included. Always great to see your name on the forums year after year, and still putting out some of the best stuff.

I think I'm done creating for this game...can't think of anyone else to really go for. I would've liked to do some Stardom girls...or maybe Bull Nakano or Chyna. I feel like there's more of a need for good female CAWs, so I might exclusively tackle those next game.

Edited by ANTI-

I was thinking of doing that too, but it's what everyone else was doing and I liked the black attire more so I went with that to offer up something different to the people. It's pretty much all texture work, so one would have to delete everything and make the blue  attire from scratch. I'm confident she'll probably have the blue attire in the next game, so I'm not too worried about it myself.

Edited by ANTI-
  • Like 1

Thanks alot man; really glad to hear it! Hopefully I can get it together and put out a better number of women next year. I always wanted to have that one year where I remained really on-my-game and dedicated to putting out a bunch of stuff. Maybe in 2K18 I can do that with Stardom and other women of wrestling. We'll see.

Part of the problem was I never got past the Bronze stage, so I still only have 5 slots. If I start with bigger names like Io Shirai, Kairi Hojo,Toni Storm and some female legends and such very early into the next game, maybe I can free up all the slots I need on CC to keep myself motivated. They all may be in NXT by then too, so interest will be high.

• Like 1