ANTI- ( Kris Wolf UPLOADED! July 11, 2017!! Tessa Blanchard/Mickie James/Io Shirai UPLOADED! Sable/Christina Von Eerie/ Brian Pillman Alt. Attires! November 25, 2016)

ANTI-

19 hours ago, ANTI- said:

Thanks alot man; really glad to hear it! Hopefully I can get it together and put out a better number of women next year. I always wanted to have that one year where I remained really on-my-game and dedicated to putting out a bunch of stuff. Maybe in 2K18 I can do that with Stardom and other women of wrestling. We'll see.

Part of the problem was I never got past the Bronze stage, so I still only have 5 slots. If I start with bigger names like Io Shirai, Kairi Hojo,Toni Storm and some female legends and such very early into the next game, maybe I can free up all the slots I need on CC to keep myself motivated. They all may be in NXT by then too, so interest will be high.

i always upload someshitty tattoos, kids download them like crazy easy way to boost the ranking lol

• Like 1

Ha! That's not a bad idea. For some reason, I thought the system was exclusive to each category, like if I got to Gold status in Logos, it would not transfer and I'd still be at Bronze with my Created Superstar slots.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm still trying to get the hang of all the jaw and cheek morphing. It was hard to get her face as...sort of oval-shaped as it is accurately without making the head look abnormally oversized,  so that was the best I could do. It looks that ovally way in photos and then you actually see her in motion and her face is really skinny; almost gaunt, it's weird.

i hope I can do better on her next game, since she falls into the theme I'm planning on pursuing. Maybe I can ask around and see if I can get a 2nd pair of eyes that are knowledgeable about the little intricacies in cheek and jaw morphing to collaborate a little.

Edited by ANTI-

Do you have other work I could see anywhere? You could just take the Tessa you have or download it if you haven't, mess around with the face and send me photos. Uploading another one doesn't really matter at this point in the game.

I'm working on one more thing and leaving this game alone and waiting for the next one, but I would like someone (for the next game)  with a track record of knowing how to tweak a face well to go in and mess around with face morphing adjustments and get credit when I feel I need assistance and that's it, really..just to not waste much of their time. And someone who I can trust to hand something back to me and not just upload it for themselves if I haven't okayed it. Lol

Edited by ANTI-

The stuff I've posted here isn't really finished work. I'll download Tessa and toy around with it. I'll post up the pics, and then I can send you the morphing numbers if you like what I do. 

Hey man! Sorry for the delay. I looked over it, and your facial distortion settings are actually pretty good. I found some of the angular bits were actually coming from your face region settings. Her eyebrow points were pushed beyond what the face mapping area adjusts for, so you were getting some bizarre brow jutting. I've attached an edited up version of what I did with it. (It'd be impossible to give you any sort of exact reading on it. Also adjusted her nose setting a touch as well.

s650cx.jpg

I also went in and toyed around with the Face Art settings. Some of what you did made sense to me (covering up some of the odd edge blemishes you can get from the photo usage), but some I couldn't tell what they were affecting at all, so I cut them. I also toyed around with a few opacity settings and some shape selection to smooth some of the edges of the shapes you used a bit, though I think if you send me your original face photo, I could maybe just try to clean up the hair that was across her face to begin with, and you wouldn't need to throw as much in there to cover up that aspect of things. 

Here's some shots to match up head-to-head (no pun intended) with your original shots, to see what you think of the work I put in.

5cfwqb.jpg
2cr6jd5.jpg

Anyway, it was fun getting to work on this, and I hope I was able to help a bit with my observations!

• Like 1

I like it; looks great! Yeah, when I work, I just kind of try to cover up things as I go along, and I may not even realize there's like 5 or 6 things in there that I no longer need until I run out of layers at the very end and start doing the process of elimination. Like the inside of an old clock...I'll find I have no idea what some of those parts were originally for. lol

The eyebrow area seems to be where I've had the most trouble this year...I guess during the process of Facial Region positioning after you've selected your Face Photo, I often find myself having to push the eyebrow placement markers to their limit just to try and capture as much of the photo eyebrow detail as possible, and it winds up giving people that sort of..hammerhead shark effect around the eyebrow area. Looks way better after you went in and fixed it. About the only thing I would still change from yours is that I think the lips need a little tweaking but nothing major. I went with the shade of lipstick I did because that's what she kept wearing in Stardom, and it made her lips look a little fuller...came out better-looking in-game too. Next game atleast I'm gonna go for 2 attires so I can alternate with that sorta thing.

But I can't stress enough that I do really like those final touches you gave her, and I was wondering if you were planning on getting 2K18 and, if so, might be interested in helping me out in the same way as I go along? My theme for that game will be to make as many of the 2017-2018 Stardom roster as I can, and I really, really will need that second pair of eyes so I'm not going crazy constantly second-guessing facial tweaks and what not. I'd not only give you credit on everything, but we could do a thing where I upload one, then I give you the next one to upload and so on and so forth until our slots are full. lol. Let me know.

For my last person in 2K17, I have been working on a Kris Wolf and plan to have her up in a few days! Then it's gathering refs and textures for 2K18...

i6wg01.jpg

i1w9xc.jpg

Edited by ANTI-

I'm definitely going to be getting 2k18 and will hopefully be far more active in the CAW community, so I'm definitely up for helping out. Maybe in return, you could help out with attributes/abilities? I always struggle with those. I can make a CAW look good, but making it play well is another matter entirely. 

• Like 1

Oh, and also, if you find yourself running into issues where the browline consistently needs to be moved out, you might want to consider downsizing the photo on the head a bit. I found myself early on placing them a bit too large, and running into similar problems. A bit of my basic drawing knowledge helped me out with adjusting. Eyebrows should generally align with the tops of the ears, and nose with the bottom. Eyes fall at the midpoint between the top and bottom of the head. 

Many times, when using the photos, we try to place the edges of the photo so they wrap under a little bit, to hide the shadows that come from bad edges, this leads to them being slightly larger than they really should be.

• Like 1

Sure. Be more than happy to help with anything you need. And thanks for the advice; I'm trying to really hit it out of the park with the next game so any advice helps and you make a world of sense.

Edited by ANTI-

Heads up that Kris Wolf has been Uploaded! Check her out! I'll post pics soon.

Tags: 

KRIS WOLF
STARDOM ROH PROGRESS
KAIRI SANE HOJO IO SHIRAI

Hope it's liked and hope to do even better when I get my hands on the next game.