Official Video Thread

SunshineTrauma

Episode 20 is up!

Double main event on the final Smackdown before WrestleMania. Becky Lynch exercises her rematch clause against Ronda Rousey for the Women's Championship and then in a star studded Main Event, John Cena challenges World Champion AJ Styles to a jaw dropping athletic showdown. Don't miss out!

Edited by Mafia Murder Bag

Episode 22 is up!

It's time for NXT TakeOver: Orlando! Featuring Richochet vs Ospreay for the Cruiserweight Championship, Asuka's open challenge for the Women's Title, Revival vs Young Bucks II, Triple H vs Anthony Mafia in a Street fight and of course, Kenny Omega challenges Hideo Itami for the NXT Championship!

Welcome, to the Showcase of the Immortals: WRESTLEMANIA!

Featuring Brock Lesnar vs Conor McGregor, Ronda Rousey vs Stephanie McMahon for the Womens Championship, Finn Balor vs The Undertaker for The Universal Championship & Royal Rumble winner Apollo Crews vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship - Plus many more, it's a stacked card, check it out!

Match Card + Release Date video for my CAW Show Extreme Slam Wrestling.

We release episodes of universe mode similarity, and come out with PPVs that are livestreamed on YouTube for the community to get together, hang out, meet new people, and watch the show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Excellent i have started posting my matches on youtube. I created a promotion called Wrestle Circus and wanna make a series out of it.

Road Block VS Adam Bomb , WCW PRO

PN NEWS VS ROAD BLOCK , WCW SATURDAY NIGHT

Brooklyn Brawler VS Trash Man at Wrestle Circus

Miss Kabuki Entrance Video

Edited by Sasqautch
I messed up the links

• 3 months later...