Official Video Thread

SunshineTrauma

Episode 10 is up! Smackdown Live returns with an appearance from "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey as she challenge the Women's Champion!

Plus 2 Championship matches. Becky Lynch defends her Women's Title against Nikki Bella in a Royal Rumble rematch, John Cena defends the Intercontinental Championship against Randy Orton.

Edited by Mafia Murder Bag

Episode 11 is up! NXT Returns with a Star studded episode on the road to Takeover: Orlando! Featuring the Highly anticipated debut of Will Osprey, New Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks & New NXT Champion Hideo Itami! 

Episode 12 is Up! It's the go home Raw before Elimination Chamber & we've got a Main Event that features all 6 Competitors of the Chamber match in Tag Team action. Plus Vince McMahon as a Major Announcement regarding WrestleMania!

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 13 is up! It's the last SmackDown before Elimination Chamber & Kurt Angle returns to a WWE ring to wrestle for the first time in 11 years, in our Tag team Main Event! Plus John Cena Battles both Uso's in a Handicap Match. 

Episode 14 is up! NXT Brings you 2 Main Events this week as Will Osprey Challenges Zack Sabre Jr for the Cruiserweight Championship, Then Austin Aries & Roderick Strong take on Hideo Itami & a mystery partner!

• Like 1

I made a small series on my youtube channel that showcases Charlotte Flairs career starting from her days in NXT, all the way to losing the title to Sasha Banks for the third time. I will be continuing the series in 2K18. Hope you enjoy!

This happened yesterday, so yeah made the obvious botchamania joke. The ending was just perfect, see the commentary sometimes is worth it.

Edited by HarlotEffect93

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 16 is up! 

We are back after a long break & Tonight, RAW goes OLD SCHOOL! Brock Lesnar makes his in ring return as does The Undertaker! We are just a couple of weeks away from WrestleMania, watch as the final pieces fall into place for the showcase of the Immortals!

Episode 18 is up!

NXT is back with a mouth watering Main Event, last Weeks Debutantes Lio Rush & Kenny Omega square off for the 1st time ever while the NXT Champion Hideo Itami has his sights set on Omega after being ambushed last week.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys, I really wanted to do this kind of Universe mode like Forever A Movement or FAM. I really do appreciate your comments and suggestions. Thank you so much.

Crown a World Champion in Ära 1995-1996 Part 2

Im Austin DTAs Universe on YouTube. PART 1

My Newest Universe Part hope you enyoy it :)

Edited by Disturbed79

Episode 19 is up!

Brock Lesnar makes final preparations for his Big money fight with Conor McGregor at WrestleMania by warming up against the Underdog Sami Zayn, then
it's Champion vs Champion as US Champion Roman Reigns takes on Universal Champion Finn Balor in what should be an incredible contest!