Official Video Thread

SunshineTrauma

some vids of the guys from the UK Tournament. CAWs are all my myself, NWOldskool, Penguin, Cybruis and attire help from Hoover.

Nice video someone made of the Motor City Machine Guns by myself and Defract - moves by Y2KReturn

• Like 1

General Manager William Regal makes big announcements for Takeover:San Antonio, plus a Fatal 4 Way match determines the No1 Contender for Samoa Joe's NXT Championship.

6 man HIAC Title Match in wwe2k17 featuring Justin Roberts' Ring Announcing.  I still think he's years better than Lillian

Episode 4 is up! Royal Rumble opponents Seth Rollins & Kevin Owens face off tonight but In Tag competition, Jericho challenges Brock Lesnar & Goldberg returns to the Ring!

Episode 5 is up! HBK Accepts AJ Styles' challenge at the Royal Rumble, John Cena's IC Open Challenge continues & for the First time ever - Bray Wyatt takes on AJ Styles in the main event!

Episode 6 is up! It's the Go Home show before NXT Takeover & strong impressions need to made! Itami & Joe team up before they face off at the PPV Plus it's the Rematch from Toronto: Mickie James faces Asuka!

Episode 7 is up & It's NXT TakeOver, live from San Antonio Texas!

Featuring the Debut of The Young Bucks, The return of Gail Kim & Hideo Itami v Samoa Joe for the NXT Championship!

Episode 8 is up & It's time for The Royal Rumble PPV, live from San Antonio Texas! Featuring the in ring return of The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels as he challenges AJ Styles for the WWE Championship, Brock Lesnar vs Chris Jericho & of course - The 30 Man Royal Rumble Match!

Edited by Mafia Murder Bag

I made a custom wrestling league "world slamming champions" it's a combination of all the characters i've created growing up. it's still a bit crude but hopefully it's enjoyable to watch! 

Edited by CdDawg
wrong link

Episode 9 is up! It's the night after the Royal Rumble & Finn Balor's reign as new Universal Champion begins tonight with a Non Title rematch from Summerslam against the man who injured him - Seth Rollins! Plus Samoa Joe makes his Raw debut & More!

Edited by Mafia Murder Bag