*UPDATED* ECW HEAT WAVE 1999 ARENA - Skunky's ECW Arena's

skunkypants

I agree, make more! The attention to detail in insane.  Gotta pick up the updated version once I get home. 

This is is one of the only arenas that doesn't censor my RVD doing his signature taunt right before the corkscrew leg drop. In other venues, the camera positions itself behind a block of fans to purposely censor RVD doing the thumbs thing before jumping off. It's so silly and dumb 

Ha! Thanks guys for the praise. I'd be interested to hear what you think of the new stage layout in action. I'm torn on which configuration is better. My original works way better for entrances and allows backstage fighting, whereas the new layout looks way better in the actual matches. Not sure which setup to go with moving forward.

I'm going to start chipping away at some PPVs. I'm trying to make sure that all the logos I use are high res so recreating them can take time but hopefully I'll have a new one done within a week. 

I really like the new setup. I could be biased though, because I really don't go backstage too often. I've not played around with this part of it. Does backstage not trigger when you walk toward the back wall?

With new setup moving forward. It looks amazing in play, plus even if you go backstage with a created arena, it gets SUPER slow and the animation looks horrible backstage in created arena. Please make more and stick with the close stage. Way better

UPDATE: 2016-11-20

Judging from the responses I've received, people are digging the close stage setup for my arenas so that's the setup I'll be using unless, god forbid they patch the glitch. I've uploaded ECW Guilty as Charged 1999 arena and show to CC. Tags are, ECW, SKUNKY, GUILTY_AS_CHARGED

GAC1_zpsrxcwmacq.png

GAC2_zps5im13tsx.pngGAC3_zpsq8ulo15k.png

I've also created new show opening logos in case anyone wants to use them.Music is edited in, but I use "Hardcore 1" in the game.

LOGOS BELOW

1-GAC-Tonight_zps5es2gapj.png

2-GAC_zpscfhrlnkb.png

3-ECWLogo_zpsifli0gjr.png

LIVING DANGEROUSLY '99!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!! PLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE

Ha! That's next on the list. Plan is to work my way through 1999 ECW ppvs and then I can have my universe covered.

LIVING DANGEROUSLY '99!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!! PLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE

Ha! That's next on the list. Plan is to work my way through 1999 ECW ppvs and then I can have my universe covered.

awesome!!!! Great to hear! Can't wait, man :) would love to see Hardcore Heaven as well so I'm glad you're working on the 99' ones !

Just paused the game to tell you I watched RVD and Lynn's entrance in your Guilty arena and DUDE that thing is fucking beautiful. Thanks for being here for us ECW fans. I personally have always wanted another ECW video game but we haven't had one since Anarchy Rulz and for the first time, I don't feel like I'm playing with just a car or a created arena, it feels the way it's supposed to. like an ECW game. Thanks so much 

Just paused the game to tell you I watched RVD and Lynn's entrance in your Guilty arena and DUDE that thing is fucking beautiful. Thanks for being here for us ECW fans. I personally have always wanted another ECW video game but we haven't had one since Anarchy Rulz and for the first time, I don't feel like I'm playing with just a car or a created arena, it feels the way it's supposed to. like an ECW game. Thanks so much 

Thanks man, glad to hear people are enjoying it. I've wished for even just a little more inclusion of ECW stuff every year. Last year's N2R arena was a good start, and they did a good job of recreating the interior of the arena, but the stage situation is/was a bummer. I'm happy I've been able to do the little bit I've done this year. 

Yeah man agreed. Every year I hope for more. I feel like 2K18 will be the year. Tonight on the network after raw, they are airing a BRAND NEW ECW SPECIAL with Heyman, Buh buh Ray, Dreamer and TAZ!! So, in my mind if Taz is making his first appearance in 8 years, they are doing an ECW special tonight, RVD has recently said he's looking to hopefully come back soon....we could potentially see an actual legit ECW inclusion next year. Btw, when you finish your living dangerously arena, I hope it has the banner flag like your Guilty arena. I wish we could hang flags around the arena in other places 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Absolutely incredible. I have held out for years, hoping WWE would start including more ECW content into its game series, but with you...I'm content and so happy until that day. Thank you for taking the time to give fans like myself a thing like your arenas. I hope for Hardcore Heaven or a Heatwave arena.

Absolutely incredible. I have held out for years, hoping WWE would start including more ECW content into its game series, but with you...I'm content and so happy until that day. Thank you for taking the time to give fans like myself a thing like your arenas. I hope for Hardcore Heaven or a Heatwave arena.

Thanks man. Starting Hardcore Heaven now. 

Another fine piece of art - thank you skunky!

(Also I noticed you have the old Jerry Lynn - one of the patches messed up the trousers - if you use him you should grab the one that's up on CC now)

Another fine piece of art - thank you skunky!

(Also I noticed you have the old Jerry Lynn - one of the patches messed up the trousers - if you use him you should grab the one that's up on CC now)

On it! Thanks man