*UPDATED* ECW HEAT WAVE 1999 ARENA - Skunky's ECW Arena's

skunkypants

*NEW* HEAT WAVE 1999

UPLOADED To CC with tags ECW, SKUNKY, HEAT_WAVE

The night the rebels take over and the counter culture revolution gets hotter! ECW Heat Wave 1999 is here! Main event was the Impact Players vs. RVD/Lynn. Hope you guys dig the vid. Would love to hear if you guys want me to keep going with these or if the demand for other ECW arenas is waning. 

Credit for Justin Credible, Lance Storm, Jerry Lynn and RVD goes to Nickbreaker & EXCECUTIONERX85 Search tags: EXCECUTIONERX85, ECW, NICKBREAKER

WWE%202K17_20170327183003_zpsaut9tudm.pn

WWE%202K17_20170327183110_zpssaacmb0t.pn

WWE%202K17_20170327183258_zps8nrw1khm.pn

HW-Intro1_zpscdxykbyd.png

HW-Intro2_zpsxn4nazd7.png

HW-Intro3_zps2aghkcso.png

HARDCORE HEAVEN 1999

UPLOADED To CC with tags ECW, SKUNKY, HEAVEN

NEW VIDEO - Thought I'd try and do something different with this video. Took the audio from the Justin Credible/SID match and edited it to go over the entrances. Think I might do this on some of my past arenas. Hope you guys get a kick out of it.

CREDIT: - Justin Credible: NICKBREAKER & EXCECUTIONERX85, SID: Tyrant185

Finally was able to upload my Hardcore Heaven arena/show. Got banned for a few weeks because I made an RVD sign for the arena that violated the terms. Hope you guys enjoy what I've done. I'll update soon with a video of the arena with entrances.

Just finished up-rezing the Heat Wave logo so I'll hopefully be getting started on that arena this week and should have a quicker turnaround.

1_zps5rn1vq7d.png

2_zpsrzvnowrv.png

3_zpsrpxmx3dr.png

4_zpszoafai32.png

Here's a graphic to use for the show load video if you want.

Showcard_zps7b3rvwt3.png

LIVING DANGEROUSLY 1999

*UPLOADED* To CC with tags ECW, SKUNKY, LIVING_DANGEROUSLY

1999 Arena w/show and logos for intro video available. Tried to make it as authentic as possible. Signs on ground represent signs from actual show and all logos have been re-done in a higher resolution.

LD1_zpscwwugkrc.png

LD2_zpslo0gtlbf.png

LD3_zpsgvypepze.png

LD4_zpsvgyq4bjp.png

LIVING DANGEROUSLY INTRO VIDEO

Thanks to Nickbreaker, Rell7thirty and EXecutionerX85 for the CAWS.

Here's the graphics I used to make the intro video for the show.

LD_INTRO1_zpsirwbnkdz.png

LD_INTRO2_zpsvz735pxe.png

GUILTY AS CHARGED 1999

Spoiler

UPDATE: 2016-11-20

Judging from the responses I've received, people are digging the close stage setup for my arenas so that's the setup I'll be using unless, god forbid they patch the glitch. I've uploaded ECW Guilty as Charged 1999 arena and show to CC. Tags are, ECW, SKUNKY, GUILTY_AS_CHARGED

GAC1_zpsrxcwmacq.png

GAC2_zps5im13tsx.pngGAC3_zpsq8ulo15k.png

I've also created new show opening logos in case anyone wants to use them.Music is edited in, but I use "Hardcore 1" in the game. 

GUILTY AS CHARGED 1999 INTRO VIDEO EXAMPLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMCNpZdTLfY

1-GAC-Tonight_zps5es2gapj.png

2-GAC_zpscfhrlnkb.png

3-ECWLogo_zpsifli0gjr.png

ECW ARENA - 1998 - 2000 CLOSE STAGE

Spoiler

NickBreaker clued me in on the discovered mini tron glitch so I thought I'd update my arena for anyone who wants it. It's a little wonky on entrances because guys still walk out from the back curtain and wind up walking through the mini tron but it's not the worst. I'm really happy with how it looks when you're in an actual match. Anyways, both versions of the arena w/shows are now up with the same tags, ECW, SKUNKY, WLF

ECW-NewStage_zpsra3r5ocd.jpgECW-NewStageWide_zpslc7l0bwl.jpg

UPDATE: 2016-10-17

I uploaded a show to go with the Hardcore TV arena. Unfortunately it doesn't upload user created videos, but I uploaded all of the logos I used to make my intro video. The ECW logo I used should be able to be grabbed from the show save itself.

TAGS: ECW, SKUNKY, WLF

Here's my intro in action. Had to film it off screen so I apologize for the quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwIZrcCs5Ms

Original Post

After a couple days of struggling with the logo importing not working I've finally been able to finish the ECW Arena stage for all of the Hardcore TV tapings' from 1998 - 2000. Will be starting on a few other early ECW Arenas next.

Please give credit if you use any of my logos.

Thanks! 
Skunky

TAGS:
ECW , WLF, SMACKTALKS

1_zpsp8pncale.png2_zps0ucs8moz.png4_zps8hga2z6y.png3_zps8b0fnjx5.png

Edited by skunkypants
  • Like 3

Thanks everyone for the comments. Gonna work on creating a show for it and hopefully have that uploaded today.

Detail is amazing, id love to see you do a PWG arena. You'd knock it out!

best ECW arena I've seen, including in game or otherwise.

I want to do PWG but with the arenas you can pick from I think it's gonna be hard to really capture an authentic feel so I'll probably wait until I get a few other ECW ones done.

Do you take recommendations if I can supply screenshots? I'm struggling to make some Lucha arenas.

This ECW arena is brilliant.

Unfortunately I can't. I managed to find time to do this arena, but I doubt I'll have time to do many others. My plan is to focus on a few of the key ECW ones.

Are you gonna do hardcore heaven etc? This is awesome. 

Ya I might. I'm going to pick arenas that I think I can accurately recreate.  

I told me corrupt file but I just hit download again and it was successful. 

be careful of downloading any content that has more than like 14 logos or such. hearing they corrupt saves.

• Like 1

be careful of downloading any content that has more than like 14 logos or such. hearing they corrupt saves.

Ah ha. That explains why that one guy's Cm Punk kept corrupting my save. Noted. **Luckily since I have Plus I could download my save again. 

This is really bumming me out. Tried stripping the arena down to under 14 logos and there's no way, kills the whole thing. From feedback on various sites though it does seem like it's more of a random occurrence. I'm thinking it has to do with the difference in file size between items that have a lot of logos vs the ones that don't and that because the larger files take longer to download there's more of a chance of CC having a hiccup while downloading that winds up corrupting the save. Just a theory.

Not really sure what to do at this point. Will probably put a hold on creating any other ECW arenas until things get sorted out.

Ah ha. That explains why that one guy's Cm Punk kept corrupting my save. Noted. **Luckily since I have Plus I could download my save again. 

yeah it's that rvd and cm punk that's definitely do it. i think the community manager said something about hiding those caws for now on but yeah.

This is really bumming me out. Tried stripping the arena down to under 14 logos and there's no way, kills the whole thing. From feedback on various sites though it does seem like it's more of a random occurrence. I'm thinking it has to do with the difference in file size between items that have a lot of logos vs the ones that don't and that because the larger files take longer to download there's more of a chance of CC having a hiccup while downloading that winds up corrupting the save. Just a theory.

Not really sure what to do at this point. Will probably put a hold on creating any other ECW arenas until things get sorted out.

yeah you may want to wait till they hopefully say something. keep doing what you're doing it looks great. although i have downloaded a few arenas that had about 17 or so custom logos and didn't have an issue.

I uploaded a show to go with the Hardcore TV arena. Unfortunately it doesn't upload user created videos, but I uploaded all of the logos I used to make my intro video. The ECW logo I used should be able to be grabbed from the show save itself.

TAGS: ECW, SKUNKY, WLF

Here's my intro in action. Had to film it off screen so I apologize for the quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwIZrcCs5Ms

• 3 weeks later...

This is crazy - I've been trying to find logos and textures all day - even sourcing duct tape images - and then I find this on google images - right under my nose on this forum - this is truly art my friend - will you upload the original now the patch it out?

Image result for randy marsh computer

Edited by NickBreaker

This is crazy - I've been trying to find logos and textures all day - even sourcing duct tape images - and then I find this on google images - right under my nose on this forum - this is truly art my friend - will you upload the original now the patch it out?

Image result for randy marsh computer

HA! Thanks man. I'm confused though, what do you mean will I upload the original? As far as I know it should still be up on CC, I never took it down and I've only uploaded the one arena. Is it not up there?

It is up there. I just downloaded it to a few profiles that I use to upload my CAWs outside of my main one.

Your arena is what inspired me to even do my ECW universe so thank you!

Edited by dyn0myteCAW

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: 2016-11-18

NickBreaker clued me in on the discovered mini tron glitch so I thought I'd update my arena for anyone who wants it. It's a little wonky on entrances because guys still walk out from the back curtain and wind up walking through the mini tron but it's not the worst. I'm really happy with how it looks when you're in an actual match. Anyways, both versions of the arena w/shows are now up with the same tags, ECW, SKUNKY, WLF

ECW-NewStage_zpsra3r5ocd.jpgECW-NewStageWide_zpslc7l0bwl.jpg