*UPDATED* ECW HEAT WAVE 1999 ARENA - Skunky's ECW Arena's

skunkypants

*NEW* HARDCORE HEAVEN 1999

*UPLOADED* To CC with tags ECW, SKUNKY, HEAVEN

Finally was able to upload my Hardcore Heaven arena/show. Got banned for a few weeks because I made an RVD sign for the arena that violated the terms. Hope you guys enjoy what I've done. I'll update soon with a video of the arena with entrances.

Just finished up-rezing the Heat Wave logo so I'll hopefully be getting started on that arena this week and should have a quicker turnaround.

1_zps5rn1vq7d.png

2_zpsrzvnowrv.png

3_zpsrpxmx3dr.png

4_zpszoafai32.png

Here's a graphic to use for the show load video if you want.

Showcard_zps7b3rvwt3.png

Not much feedback on this one so not sure if there's much on a want/need for other ECW Arenas. In the meantime I had a kick out of using CAWs to recreate the Justin Credible/SID moment from the PPV. Hope you guys get a kick out of it.

CREDIT: - Justin Credible: NICKBREAKER & EXCECUTIONERX85, SID: Tyrant185

Edited by skunkypants
  • Like 1

Another amazing arena! I'll download this in some hours when I next get chance. Nice to see those ringside doo-doo stains & medical waste back once again lol

23 hours ago, Krule Silvay said:

i'll be downloading this! keep 'em coming! i would like a whole ecw universe ppv schedule.

Thanks! Hope you like what you see once you grab it. I've started work on Heatwave. Was a bitch to upres the logo on this one, but now that I've got that done I can start building. Hopefully it won't take as long to do as Hardcore Heaven. I got banned for 2 weeks uploading an RVD sign that violated the TOS so that forced things to take longer than it should've.

22 hours ago, ThePacmanClassic said:

Another amazing arena! I'll download this in some hours when I next get chance. Nice to see those ringside doo-doo stains & medical waste back once again lol

Haha. It wouldn't be ECW if it didn't look like you could catch some kind of disease rolling around ringside now would it?

Shared the video I made with Justin Credible on Twitter. Pretty cool to see that he dug it.

Edited by skunkypants
  • Like 1

*NEW* HEAT WAVE 1999

UPLOADED To CC with tags ECW, SKUNKY, HEAT_WAVE

The night the rebels take over and the counter culture revolution gets hotter! ECW Heat Wave 1999 is here! Main event was the Impact Players vs. RVD/Lynn. Hope you guys dig the vid. Would love to hear if you guys want me to keep going with these or if the demand for other ECW arenas is waning. 

Credit for Justin Credible, Lance Storm, Jerry Lynn and RVD goes to Nickbreaker & EXCECUTIONERX85 Search tags: EXCECUTIONERX85, ECW, NICKBREAKER

WWE%202K17_20170327183003_zpsaut9tudm.pn

WWE%202K17_20170327183110_zpssaacmb0t.pn

WWE%202K17_20170327183258_zps8nrw1khm.pn

HW-Intro1_zpscdxykbyd.png

HW-Intro2_zpsxn4nazd7.png

HW-Intro3_zps2aghkcso.png

4 hours ago, Krule Silvay said:

thanks for the new arenas! keep 'em coming would love a full ecw universe. awesome work as always!

Glad you're digging them. Hope to have Anarchy Rulz up as soon as possible.