Tyrant185 Collection - King Mabel Uploaded - 12/10/2017

Tyrant185

He's looking really good. May just be the picture but it seems his skin tone may be a tad too dark. His mouth should be slightly wider as well. His hair is a bit more blonde in reality but I cant imagine the hair is easy for him.

This is hands down the best Alex Wright I've ever seen made. So thank you. 

Edited by natey2k4

Liking the Scorpio start. I am not that great of a CAW'er so i dont feel like I can give crazy suggestions.

I do think his skin tone should have a little more yellow tint to it. Smaller Jawline I think. Best front picture I could find of him, though he is younger here. 

3a22e0ee6c4e0e55d7987050b39be680.jpg

New updates to Alex Wright and Flash Funk, gents.

I feel bad still making suggestions. It's really good. I see why you've made his hair darker - it looks dark in a lot of pictures. And I have no clue why. It was always lighter. Maybe the camera quality back then. If you watch tapes, it's definitely still lighter. A smidgen darker on the sides. Either way, I'm incredible happy with what you've got. It's amazing and he'll be my World Champ before long haha

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6C0wNpi7YdFSO85OMuG9K89YofmpRJ5By_sMkTYt-x05Z69UQSQ

may2012_13b.jpg

Edited by natey2k4

I feel bad still making suggestions. It's really good. I see why you've made his hair darker - it looks dark in a lot of pictures. And I have no clue why. It was always lighter. Maybe the camera quality back then. If you watch tapes, it's definitely still lighter. A smidgen darker on the sides. Either way, I'm incredible happy with what you've got. It's amazing and he'll be my World Champ before long haha

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6C0wNpi7YdFSO85OMuG9K89YofmpRJ5By_sMkTYt-x05Z69UQSQ

may2012_13b.jpg

It's cool. Suggestions are always helpful dude, and the most important thing was getting the face right. I can always mess with the hair dye a little bit to get the colour right, or at least try and hit the happy medium lol. He's one of those who seems to have a different shade every time you see him.

Alex-Wright-500x344.jpgalex-wright-alexwright010-1391967011.jpgAlexWright024.jpg

may2012_13b.jpg

It's cool. Suggestions are always helpful dude, and the most important thing was getting the face right. I can always mess with the hair dye a little bit to get the colour right, or at least try and hit the happy medium lol. He's one of those who seems to have a different shade every time you see him.

Alex-Wright-500x344.jpgalex-wright-alexwright010-1391967011.jpgAlexWright024.jpg

I think his hair was mostly wet sometimes. It was pretty much always blonde. I can't remember ever watching him and seeing brown hair very often. Maybe a little more brown in the younger years. In like 97-98 - I'm pretty sure it was bleeched blonde almost. 

The hair colour you have now is pretty good. There's no more suggestions I can give. He looks really good. The morph is solid as hell.

If there was a facial texture, it'd probably be perfect - but it's hard to find one of him. 

Edited by natey2k4

I downloaded your Buff Bagwell, fantastic work, it blends perfectly with the in-game superstars, plus the new in-game mechanics allow to have a charging Blockbuster from the middle rope :D

I'll also download for sure those rad Disco and Wright for my WCW Universe

As you seem to like recreating lesser-known stars from the 90s, any chance to get an Adam Bomb (maybe with alternate Wrath/Kronik attire)?

I downloaded your Buff Bagwell, fantastic work, it blends perfectly with the in-game superstars, plus the new in-game mechanics allow to have a charging Blockbuster from the middle rope :D

As you seem to like recreating lesser-known stars from the 90s, any chance to get an Adam Bomb (maybe with alternate Wrath/Kronik attire)?

I don't mean to overtake your suggestion, but I seem to a recall a pretty good Adam Bomb on CC a week or two ago. Was it removed?

Thanks everyone. Taking a break from these for a couple of days to get some other stuff done, but there will be another new preview or two in my next update.

Steiners are now uploaded. Enjoy.

there's a new patch out fyi

I don't mean to overtake your suggestion, but I seem to a recall a pretty good Adam Bomb on CC a week or two ago. Was it removed?

Uhhmm, I remember finding just one but couldn't download it as I didn't have the proper VC content unlocked yet.

Judging by the preview picture it didn't seem spot on as Tyrant's Bagwell tho

That Flash Funk is great. Are you doing an ECW/WCW attire?

Yea I'll be doing an ECW slot for sure. I'm still looking into what attires to do for him right now though.

Steve Blackman preview added.

Really liking that Shamrock! Not a fan of the Blackman though. I don't think it resembles him.

i4lqbm.png

I'll see if I can rework the brows going from these refs. Besides the hair choice and perhaps the height of the nose though I thought it resembled him quite a lot. Am I missing something in particular?

- His nose detailing

- His chinstrap into a goatee facial hair

- The chin needs to be lower

- His face looks bloated he his a pretty oblong head

- Maybe reduce the height of the eyes a little(size not position)

Mouth looks spot on

A good caw of Blackman:

- Needs his eye detail (you have that outside of the eyebrows looking drawn on)

- Needs accurate facial hair(you have a bit to go on that)

- Needs nose detail as he has a weird ass nose(keep trying, it's a texture issue)

• Like 1

- His nose detailing

- His chinstrap into a goatee facial hair

- The chin needs to be lower

- His face looks bloated he his a pretty oblong head

- Maybe reduce the height of the eyes a little(size not position)

Mouth looks spot on

A good caw of Blackman:

- Needs his eye detail (you have that outside of the eyebrows looking drawn on)

- Needs accurate facial hair(you have a bit to go on that)

- Needs nose detail as he has a weird ass nose(keep trying, it's a texture issue)

Nice one, cheers.

Do you use face textures on any of these or is just straight face morphing? was curious cause none really look face textured

either way spot on job IMO and i really like yours and Shawnz method of Cawing

Hope to see more progress on that King Mabel soon also