Tyrant185 Collection - King Mabel Uploaded - 12/10/2017

Tyrant185

Damn, hate that stupid rank things, makes a crappy caw with an horrible face photo, upload it day one, you'll have all rank unlock, in few hours, take the time to make good things and it will take weeks to unlock silver, once again great idea 2k.....

There aren't anyone who you could temporaly remove to upload him

I think something like 10 uploads per rank would be acceptable. 5 isn't enough though. What happens when you reach Diamond? Is it still 5 in that rank as well?

I've currently got 1 version of Jarrett, the Steiners, Goldust and Buff Bagwell uploaded and all going steady so it's just a matter of time I suppose. I'm at around 430 so in the mean time I'll upload some logos and arenas to try and speed up the process.

• Like 1

Holy crap. Disco is... perfect. Like so good. That Boogie Knights attire just made me really want Alex Wright even more. 

HOLY CRAP! I just saw in the OP you're making Alex Wright. Seriously so freaking happy.

Edited by natey2k4

Nice touch adding the kneepads underneath. 

Now..... I am compelled to have the Wolfpack in my Universe. You guys are killing me. 

**** Did you put "SHAKE YOUR BOOTY" on the back of the white pants? I think it was on those. 

wwef_36899421_th_64.jpg

Edited by Dbo2700

Now..... I am compelled to have the Wolfpack in my Universe. You guys are killing me. 

**** Did you put "SHAKE YOUR BOOTY" on the back of the white pants? I think it was on those. 

wwef_36899421_th_64.jpg

I thought he wore plain ones as well? That looks better though so I'll make sure to add that to the back. Cheers for the heads up.

Flash Funk preview added.

• Like 1

What happens to your Pics, i can't see them anymore :-(
If i try to open then in another tab i get the message "page not avaible"

I'm not sure but they're suddenly not working for me either. In fact, I can't view any pics in any other threads...

New previews added.

Thankfully the pics seem to be working again. I think it was just a case of the image host being down yesterday.

Steiners are now uploaded. Enjoy.

were you using photobucket? cause yeah i noticed that when i tried uploading an image there yesterday

Alex Wright looks pretty good! Best one I've ever seen, even though I think there's something a tiny bit off. Just can't put my finger on it yet. I think he needs to look a little more "baby-faced." 

Ps. Boogie Knights was bald Alex Wright with long tights. ;)

01.jpg

Edited by natey2k4

Yea, the face is a little off in my view as well. He's been giving me quite a bit of bother, especially since it's not textured (couldn't find anything good enough to use). Didn't he still team with Disco when he had the hair and trunks around 1997? I remember they were a team on WCW/nWo Revenge, plus I found this lol

dances.gif?format=500w

Yea, the face is a little off in my view as well. He's been giving me quite a bit of bother, especially since it's not textured (couldn't find anything good enough to use). Didn't he still team with Disco when he had the hair and trunks around 1997? I remember they were a team on WCW/nWo Revenge, plus I found this lol

dances.gif?format=500w

They build in 1998 a Tag-Team, The Dancing Fools. Then they split, and in 1999, i think, they teamed-up together as The Boogie Knights.

dances.gif?format=500w

They build in 1998 a Tag-Team, The Dancing Fools. Then they split, and in 1999, i think, they teamed-up together as The Boogie Knights.

Ah ok. I'll just rename their attires and team then. I can't do the bald version in the same slot, as the head morph is too big to accommodate the hair.

dances.gif?format=500w

Yeah man, I was just joking around. They did team in your above image. I remember they came out in a disco ball on a PPV in 1998. This team was 1998ish - The Dancing Fools. Although I'm not sure they actually ever called themselves that. Toyko Magnum kept trying to join them as seen above. They were mostly a joke then. 

In September 2000, Alex Wright returned after spending a year or so as Berlyn. This is when he and Disco were known as The Boogie Knights. He and Disco won the Tag Team Titles (although Disco was hurt and was replaced by General Rection. After learning Disco would be out a bit longer, They had Wright lose the titles with Elix Skipper on Nitro. Wright then went on to be named the #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Title before being jacknifed through the stage.

As far as your CAW.. Maybe adding some oil? Or taking away the facial hair? Wright is really baby faced. Even now, in his 40s, he looks pretty young. Oh, and I'd make him a little less jacked. He was in good shape, but not that good. 

alex1.jpg

Edited by natey2k4

dances.gif?format=500w

Yeah man, I was just joking around. They did team in your above image. I remember they came out in a disco ball on a PPV in 1998. This team was 1998ish - The Dancing Fools. Although I'm not sure they actually ever called themselves that. Toyko Magnum kept trying to join them as seen above. They were mostly a joke then. 

In September 2000, Alex Wright returned after spending a year or so as Berlyn. This is when he and Disco were known as The Boogie Knights. He and Disco won the Tag Team Titles (although Disco was hurt and was replaced by General Rection. After learning Disco would be out a bit longer, They had Wright lose the titles with Elix Skipper on Nitro. Wright then went on to be named the #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Title before being jacknifed through the stage.

As far as your CAW.. Maybe adding some oil? Or taking away the facial hair? Wright is really baby faced. Even now, in his 40s, he looks pretty young. Oh, and I'd make him a little less jacked. He was in good shape, but not that good. 

alex1.jpg

I've decided to rebuild his face from scratch as I'm not happy with the face morphing or detailing myself. Problem is though it's quite difficult to baby the face up without a texture. A big problem is the bags under the eyes and finding a way to cover them up, which is definitely added some age to him. I'll see what I can do anyway as I've been using that image for a ref already.

The eyebrows kills it overall the morph is good just make nostril thiner, and maybe angoe up a bit eyes, but the prob to me is the eyebrows, using in game brows or make your designs less big and more transparent should work better

wwef_36899421_th_64.jpg

I thought he wore plain ones as well? That looks better though so I'll make sure to add that to the back. Cheers for the heads up.

Flash Funk preview added.

yeah i actually think he started wearing the shake yo booty around world war 3 97 right before he won the TV title and around the time he "lost ot jacqueline" lol