Tyrant185 Collection - King Mabel Uploaded - 12/10/2017

Tyrant185

Any updates on the Nasty Boyz?

Nothing yet. I still need to get cracking on the artwork for their coats, and get their movesets sorted. The logos will take up the bulk of the time but I'm hoping to get them finished over the next week or so.

Can anybody help me find a clearer ref for the back of these coats?

Nasty_Boys_03.jpg

The only match I know they wore them in was against Warrior and Savage before SummerSlam 1992, but I couldn't make out the writing underneath NASTY BOYS. I'm guessing the Knobbs coat says SUMMERSLAM but the only words I could make out on the Saggs coat were TO and CITY.

Final update on the Nasty Boys.

that's cool. the Nasty Boys' attires has to be the most frustrating thing to create.  imagine the hell of doing it before importing logos or for the sake of it, before the paint tool thing of last gen LOL

that's cool. the Nasty Boys' attires has to be the most frustrating thing to create.  imagine the hell of doing it before importing logos or for the sake of it, before the paint tool thing of last gen LOL

Bah gaw I'd rather not lol. Paint Tool was a good idea but total hell in terms of how much time it took up.

Bah gaw I'd rather not lol. Paint Tool was a good idea but total hell in terms of how much time it took up.

yeah you know i always said that if thq had used u-draw to bundle with their wrestling games it would have been a bit better.  ever since the pc pen  tablets came out in the mid-90s i've used that to do my sketches and drawings. using a mouse     ( or analog stick) is just not precise lol

What's next Tryant

Just finished NWA Revival Jarrett from 1998 so will add pics of him later on tonight along with the 1999 version. Ultimo Dragon and Men On a Mission will be next.

Edited by Tyrant185
  • Like 1