Tyrant185 Collection - King Mabel Uploaded - 12/10/2017

Tyrant185

I've deleted every logo that wasn't associated with a caw that I'm using. Even the logos for caws that I was "working" on. I deleted a few unused arenas and their logos. Nothing. This is ridiculous. 

Yea that's definitely 2K's fault. I would say the best thing to do would be to put it in their submit bugs thread over on their forums and and provide a pic of what's happening. In fairness half of the stuff I've reported to them so far has been addressed.

darn looks like i can't get your Severn till Saturday when i buy the NXT enhancement thing lol

• 2 weeks later...

Undertaker updated and uploaded. Will add new pics later.

I figured the moment 2k's patch fixed kane's mask you were gonna upload it lol

any word on NWA Jarrett?

Edited by Jai

any word on NWA Jarrett?

Gonna be working on him and Mabel relatively soon. Been taking a break for a bit but he just needs some logos put together and he'll be ready to go.

Nice stuff Tyrant and am happy to be collaborating.  I haven't fully decided on the attires i'm picking but one will for sure be Fuiji Crush and second will probably be Kona Crush

Edited by OmniBLACK
  • Like 1

any word on NWA Jarrett?

Gonna be working on him and Mabel relatively soon. Been taking a break for a bit but he just needs some logos put together and he'll be ready to go.

oh okay that's cool

Right any new cas coming guys 

Just uploaded Crush today, gonna add pics shortly. Got a tag team coming up next.

Your WCW guys blew me away.. amazing work. I literally cannot wait until I can use these in my universe etc. 

Thanks man.

Edited by Tyrant185

I'd be willing to help out with Nasty Boyz also if you're just doing straight up morphing no texturing 

Unless you wanna fly solo on them. Knobs looks good so far for a start and you're not kidding on finding good ref pics. You could find a match of them on youtube though and snipet the screen maybe? Idk if that'll work 

• Like 1

I'd be willing to help out with Nasty Boyz also if you're just doing straight up morphing no texturing 

Unless you wanna fly solo on them. Knobs looks good so far for a start and you're not kidding on finding good ref pics. You could find a match of them on youtube though and snipet the screen maybe? Idk if that'll work 

Thanks, much appreciated. I feel I'm on the right track with these now after remaking Knobbs from scratch. Sometimes all it takes is a bit of time away from it or approaching it differently.

I am loving those Nasty faces. Equal to and I have not seen better than Krad's in previous games.

Thanks man. I don't think I ever saw Krad's version of them but props to him if he got them accurate because they are really difficult without textures.

For anyone interested, these are the attires I'm aiming for:

img063.jpg
Nasty_Boys_bio.jpg

is that the first family attire?

i don't remember much about them in wwf that's why i asked

and fyi Shifty made an awesome Jimmy Hart (dungeon attire)

Just got Crush I love it! Great work, You know... D'lo Brown is in need of a good caw this year *Coughs*

i thought that dyno's d'lo was good but yeah i'd like to see a euro run d'lo and a 2001-2002 d'lo. maybe even a mark henry (99) made from scratch