Tyrant185 Collection - King Mabel Uploaded - 12/10/2017

Tyrant185

I can try to give you my morphing formula for Adam Bomb if I can get my Xbox to start if you want

I'll write them down and PM you

yeah it'll need texture and tweaks with the morph not sure which cause no one ever gave me feedback in that department

will be glad to see how it turns out 

looking forward to it

I can try to give you my morphing formula for Adam Bomb if I can get my Xbox to start if you want

I'll write them down and PM you

yeah it'll need texture and tweaks with the morph not sure which cause no one ever gave me feedback in that department

will be glad to see how it turns out 

looking forward to it

did you find a good "hair in the face" hair style for adam bomb? cause if you did that would be perfect for making wrath lol

The master and the ruler of the world is now available for download.

very nice sid

SN: i officially hate your jarrett now lol he reversed 5 arn anderson ddt attempts LOL

• Like 1

When is Undertaker 95-96 gonna go up I love it very accurate though I seem to remember his elbow pad being on the other arm. Would love to download him would look good in my RAW '96 arena

When is Undertaker 95-96 gonna go up I love it very accurate though I seem to remember his elbow pad being on the other arm. Would love to download him would look good in my RAW '96 arena

Undertaker 95-96 won't be up now until I rank up unfortunately. The elbow pads still need switched to the other arm as well, I haven't gotten round to updating the pics yet. The last upload slot for now is for Dan Severn, which should hopefully be up over the weekend as I have someone doing the moveset for me.

1996-1997 Undertaker had to be taken down to make way for Sid so he'll also be back up with new attire textures once I rank up on that account.

Nice marlena uploaded and nice Severn

Yea, finally got Marlena done lol. Hoping to get NWA Jarrett and Mabel done so I can finally move them from the previews section, they've been there unchanged forever.

Undertaker 95-96 won't be up now until I rank up unfortunately. The elbow pads still need switched to the other arm as well, I haven't gotten round to updating the pics yet. The last upload slot for now is for Dan Severn, which should hopefully be up over the weekend as I have someone doing the moveset for me.

1996-1997 Undertaker had to be taken down to make way for Sid so he'll also be back up with new attire textures once I rank up on that account.

Nice marlena uploaded and nice Severn

Yea, finally got Marlena done lol. Hoping to get NWA Jarrett and Mabel done so I can finally move them from the previews section, they've been there unchanged forever.

that nwa jarrett is what i'm waiting for to (for the most part) complete my 98 AE universe roster lol

Adam Bomb, Vampiro, and Owen Hart are all planned. Not sure when they'll come but definitely over the next month or so.

Be sure to keep an eye on the thread for updates.

*jumps around joyful* :lol

Any approximate ETA or still too early to tell?

Love the Sid Vicious but the shine on those boots Yikes lol

Yea they look pretty brutal in the pics, but found out it's just a lighting issue within CAW mode. In matches they're the right colour and replicate the shine he had on his boots in real life.

RAW_996_Photo_070.jpg

I know some people maybe amused lol but I downloaded Marlena fantastic in game and one or two others from you. Yes I like to have the odd diva in my game to complete stables :)

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

Just picked it up. Thanks!

No problem bud. Been grabbing a ton of your ECW work to polish off Universe mode. Your Stevie Richards looks awesome.

Edited by Tyrant185

Hey. How many logos do you think you have on Severn? I cant download him or Nick's Saturn because it says I have 1000 logos. but when I look I have 940. WTF? I can download other CAWs though, without a problem. 

Hey. How many logos do you think you have on Severn? I cant download him or Nick's Saturn because it says I have 1000 logos. but when I look I have 940. WTF? I can download other CAWs though, without a problem. 

Really? Other than the face, Severn only has 1 other custom logo which is on the knee pads.

dan is amazing - great work

Thanks man. Loving your work this year. Would love to see you convert that Justin Credible into an Aldo Montoya lol.

• Like 1

Idk what's happening. I just downloaded Detract Okada with 29 logos. Smh. Still can't download Severn. I have all the Dlc. Idk what it could be. 

That's messed up dude, it sounds like another glitch for the 2K catalogue of errors. Have you tried deleting a spare custom logo or two that you might have?

I've deleted every logo that wasn't associated with a caw that I'm using. Even the logos for caws that I was "working" on. I deleted a few unused arenas and their logos. Nothing. This is ridiculous. 

I've deleted every logo that wasn't associated with a caw that I'm using. Even the logos for caws that I was "working" on. I deleted a few unused arenas and their logos. Nothing. This is ridiculous. 

Yea that's definitely 2K's fault. I would say the best thing to do would be to put it in their submit bugs thread over on their forums and and provide a pic of what's happening. In fairness half of the stuff I've reported to them so far has been addressed.