Tyrant185 Collection - King Mabel Uploaded - 12/10/2017

Tyrant185

Great, will downlaod her later the day.
Who is Luna? Who? Who? Who? Who?

i sincerely hope you're being sarcastic. if you don't know who luna vachon is well. i can't even....

Sorry, but it wasn't sarcastic. Now, after i used google, i know who u meant. :D

@Tyrant  just wanted to show you guys what Jarrett has been up to.. Side Note he's definitely getting his ass kicked by the horsemen for this LOL

• Like 1

@Tyrant  just wanted to show you guys what Jarrett has been up to.. Side Note he's definitely getting his ass kicked by the horsemen for this LOL

Lol book him in a strut off against Flair.

Lol book him in a strut off against Flair.

you know what's so funny? 2k17 must know that i'm building to that big almost split between the horsemen bc of jarrett cause it booked arn vs benoit so i had arn win and then i got this scene LOL this is getting good though. now all i need is a reggie white and a kevin green and yeah i was a fan of both those football player involved matches LOL

• Like 1

The use of the wolf logo for the sweat on Severn's shirt looks great!

Thanks bro. I wasn't too sure on it at first with the edges being a little jagged, but I do like how it adds different shades to the shirt.

Edited by Tyrant185
  • Like 1

Flash Funk uploaded.

can you tell me who a75llycat is ? I'm noticing that he's uploading a lot of arenas with my logos.......... Kinda need that to not happen.

That doesn't sound good.

I'm not sure who he is bud. I believe I used a couple of his movesets and simply gave credit where it was due.

Edited by Tyrant185

Love the Bulldog. I thought it was an in game model with adjusted hair at first. I'd love to see an early nineties braided hair version as an alt?

Or maybe an Allied Powers to go with Luger.... yeah, Allied Powers!!

Edited by ozstar13

Love the Bulldog. I thought it was an in game model with adjusted hair at first. I'd love to see an early nineties braided hair version as an alt?

Or maybe an Allied Powers to go with Luger.... yeah, Allied Powers!!

That's his 2nd attire. Pics added.

Some really good quality work here bud.

I love that Dan the beast, Can't wait to see him done

Thanks guys. I'm hoping to get Dan Severn up over the next couple of days. Just needs a moveset and entrance. His alt attire is shirtless, though I was tempted to give him his suit from his first couple of weeks in WWF.

Edited by Tyrant185

Loving your CAW's man, genuinely top notch. Any other Attitude Era guys on your list? Personal request would be an Owen Hart with his nation attire and then an alt from his feud with Bret would be EPIC if possible? Either way I look forward to whatever comes next! Thanks.

Sweet! You're the man! I'll upload a Vampiro moveset if you can't get Sandow or one of the cool guys to do it. 

Thanks dude. I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Marlena is uploaded. Dan Severn should be up over the weekend once moveset is applied.