Roode final update, gonna reupload and create his coats back. Then I will upload it back to server. In the mean time, can someone help me with the moveset?

I can help with the moveset but I have no idea how to upload them. I don't have any video capture devices to post to YT or the like. If you can help point me in a direction, I'll get to it.

PS4 share button. By default it automatically records gameplay. No video capture device needed. You'll have the option to upload it on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook (just make sure to trim the video) 

just post the the link in this thread when you're done 

Ok. I'l be 100% honest that I'm completely new at this process so bear with me. I see the issue is still present with downloading the CAW but in any case, I'll put the moveset together later after work.

It will have to be a mix of his TNA/Current to fill it out. I like to maximize my sets. I usually go to Righteous for my sets in previous titles but I can't take away the effort put in by AgeofSandow. 

I'll be back with an update later.

Alright. I grabbed a Bobby Roode from a user named "PH_Guy". His CAW had a moveset and I only made very few minor changes. I don't want to take any credit for this as I didn't go through it myself but I did make very minor changes, most notably changing the Death Valley Driver (finisher) to the Implant DDT.

However, at this time 4:38 EST, the Playstation server is under maintenance and I can not do anything at the moment. I'll toy around with this recording stuff in the meantime and work at it for the next few minutes to get the hang of everything. 

Hey don't know if this has happen to anybody else but when I tried to download Roode it corrupted my save and deleted all my saves, not really happy about that at all

Hey don't know if this has happen to anybody else but when I tried to download Roode it corrupted my save and deleted all my saves, not really happy about that at all

Demmm... again? Oh well, then don't download until patch available. I hate it when this happens..

Great update on Gargano, hope the suggestions helped. 

Angle looks awesome if slightly surprised. Personally I like a more grizzled Angle with a suggestion of hair and beard. Benoit is nice. The others are all ready for wardrobe imo 

Demmm... again? Oh well, then don't download until patch available. I hate it when this happens..

I think it's because it had 27 logos which is even more than the previous 

But.... he will no longer be glorious without his robes...

veyo3a.jpg

• Like 1

But.... he will no longer be glorious without his robes...

veyo3a.jpg

You can do one thing, upload one attire at a time. 

Dude I need these caws ASAP , on angle i would say cover up some of the age lines on the forehead though looks a tad too old, and same for Benoit IMO but overall man really liking your work so far man. are you waiting for the patch to upload these?

KURT ANGLE

2uzzbmd.jpg

309ob55.jpg

CHRIS BENOIT

2nao5co.jpg

dzl3c.jpg

JOHNNY GARGANO

2jbv7rr.jpg

2lkqis2.jpg

TOMMASO CIAMPA

347fgr7.jpg

KEIJI MUTOH

3148p07.jpg

ojebfa.jpg

BOBBY ROODE

65bjlx.jpg

Excellent work bro...hopefully we don't have to wait as long as we did for Bobby Roode wh deleted my save when I downloaded him but hey...I just had to have him.

Oh man, that Angle is really good. Gargano looks like he's coming around.

As far as Roode goes, I tried to D/L him. But alas, I became one of the many to lose their saves. Just going to weep while I wait for the patch. 

Those robes are amazingly well done. 

RaieE, please back up your save the next time you turn on your PS4. With crashes being frequent lately, it'd be a shame to lose these fantastic CAWS because of a corrupted save.

• Like 2

Yeah Im pretty pissed because I had been working on my personal CAWs since the game came out and now mine are all gone too. Kicked me out the game and corrupted the save