Simply glorious congrats on the Best caw that has been previewed for this early simply incredible work. Cant wait for this as your creations in WWE2K16 were some of the best Caws ive ever seen had mass fun using so many of them. Also hope we see your Ciampa & Gargano again as they are really truly needed.

Roode is unreal. Gargano and Ciampa look incredible too. 

I think I'll be using you and Crow for a lot of my CAWs this year. Screw KRad for making me do a modern game. (jokes krad, ilu) :p

Yah ciampa and and gargano for sure need a little work skin wise, they both stand out a bit to much, to much saturation and gargano could even use a little less sharpness

That Roode is off the charts...erm...gloriou....amazing! 

I snagged your Shinsuke last year along with Lethal, Angle, and AJ. You have great skill at getting your CAWs to match up with the in-game models. It looks like this year will be no different.

Ciampa looks legit also but I do have a criticism with Gargano. It just doesn't seem to look much like him. That goes for any of them really, the one's I've seen thus far anyway. It seemed like he was capable of being captured for the game better last year than this year. 

However, having worked in a kitchen I've learned one thing, let the master chef complete the meal before becoming a food guru. 

May you please reupload it as it keeps corrupting my save every time i try to download it. Good thing I didnt have many caws or much going on tho.

Edited by principe

Fufu had the same problem. He deleted the 2nd attire he had on his caw and then started from scratch using the same logos.

Edited by principe

There's the Roode. I'm looking right at him on my screen but now I'm reading the crash issue. Should I leave this alone until further notice?