MST3Claye's TNA CAWs - Angelina Love - UPLOADED - 6/27/17

MST3Claye

After having some matches in the new game and testing the waters with CAW mode, I'm now actually making them to be previewed and uploaded.

planned

------------

James Storm - done

Eli Drake - done

DJZ - done

Decay - done

The Wolves - done

Mike Bennett - done

Cody Rhodes - done

EC3 - done

Moose - done

Rockstar Spud - done

Robbie E - done

Jessie - done

Magnus - done

Angelina Love - done

Any other CURRENT TNA wrestlers you want to see me make? I'm most likely not going to do an overhaul of a ton of guys like I did last year.

James Storm - UPLOADED - 10/15/16

hashtag search: MST3Claye , James Storm , TNA

There's a small glitch for some reason with Storm. In the middle of the ring are two black square like shapes together, the size of finger tape hovering one or two feet above the mat. Even gives off a shadow. No idea what caused this.

storm-face-preview2_zpsm7pmwnkv.jpg

storm-attire-preview2_zpsgaeybep7.jpg

----------------

James Storm - DCC Attire - UPLOADED 1/9/17

hashtag search: MST3Claye , James Storm , DCC

dcc1_zpsum5zgxnf.jpg

-----

DCC Entrance video

---------

Here's the DCC logo to use for their entrance video

DCC4_zpsphhqknd1.png

Now the formula for the entrance video.

IMG_5626_zpsmndstkfx.jpg

cutscene:

Hardcore 2 (tv static)

Background Loop 6 (clock)

Film 1 (trimmed to where it shows 3.. 2.. 1..)

Hardcore 2 x4

Logo Animation:

DCC Logo and Logo Animation 15 starting where Hardcore 2 plays 4 times

Filter:

black & white

------

Eddie Kingston CAW by LL-Kool-Aide, Bram CAW by Xdiggygaming

dcc2_zpsiervfd2z.jpg

-------------------

Eli Drake - UPLOADED - 10/22/16

hashtag search: MST3Claye , Eli Drake , TNA

Eli-Drake-face-preview2_zpsea2bruh4.jpgEli-Drake-preview2a_zps1h4brngk.jpgEli-Drake-preview2b_zpsbjqmidrs.jpg

Fixed the face photo where the shadow between the eyes and the nose isn't as dark. Worked on the face and the eye morphing a bit more. IMHO it looks much better than the first preview.

-------------------

DJZ - UPLOADED - 10/28/16

hashtag search: MST3Claye , DJZ , TNA

DJZ-face-preview2_zpsyg2aqk6d.jpgDJZ-attire3_zpsx4bdkem3.jpgDJZ-attire4_zpstloldko8.jpg

This was touch and go for a bit. I finished the second attire (white pants with purple trim/designs). Finished the entrance gear which is the same that I did for the black and purple attire. Saved it, then came back the next day and it would crash the game when I'd go into "appearance". I transfered the white/purple over to the second attire. Still crashed, but other options seemed to work. Copied it back over to the first attire slot and then gave it a simple attire from the roster.. Steve Austin. Then worked on the black and purple attire in hopes that would work out and have no problems. It worked (tested loading it and going into "appearance" several times). Then I went back to the white and purple attire and all of a sudden, going into "appearance" worked. So who knows.Apologies for the long winded post on this CAW.

Note: Attempting to edit second attire may cause the game to crash, like stated above. That issue returned somehow when I went in to try and touch up something like the tattoo. So I suggest that you stay clear from trying to edit it, otherwise the game will crash.

--------

Rosemary - UPLOADED - 11/3/16

hashtag search: MST3Claye , Rosemary , TNA

rosemary-face-preview1_zpsdribwa01.jpgrosemary-face-preview2_zps3hhzj5mo.jpgrosemary-attire-preview2_zps8ahv6gdx.jpg

----------

Crazzy Steve - UPLOADED - 11/11/16

hashtag search: MST3Claye , Crazzy Steve , TNA

crazzysteve-face-preview2_zpst8sfzsrw.jpcrazzysteve-outfit-preview2_zpsqhyscgva.

--------------

Abyss - UPLOADED - 11/18/16

hashtag search: MST3Claye , Abyss , TNA

abyss-face-preview2_zpsipdwyt2x.jpgabyss-attire-preview2_zpsvy1bgyue.jpg

--------------------

The Wolves - UPLOADED - 11/26/16

hashtag search: MST3Claye , Eddie Edwards , TNA

MST3Claye , Davey Richards , TNA

eddie-face-preview2_zpsejtio8hu.jpgeddie-outfit-preview3_zpsonq4y9w5.jpgeddie-outfit-preview4_zps6gu0ziim.jpgdavey-face-preview3_zpsqkfuybe6.jpgdavey-outfit-preview5_zpsbdzoeqm8.jpgdavey-outfit-preview6_zpsyjeesxry.jpg

WOLVES NATION!

--------------------

Mike Bennett - UPLOADED - 12/24/16

hashtag search: MST3Claye , Mike Bennett , TNA

Bennett-face-preview2_zpsbirdrx7z.jpgBennett-attire-preview1a_zpsrwvweore.jpgBennett-attire-preview2a_zpsqhw0cwyl.jpg

Mike Bennett Entrance and formula ----

miracle-logo_zpsyfaxrcid.png

Sparkle 11 - duration 4.96 to 5 seconds
background loop 16 - yellow filter - logo animation 15 - duration for the rest of the video

IMG_5622_zpsnxuj7pxs.jpg

--------------------

Cody Rhodes - UPLOADED - 1/23/17

hashtag search: MST3Claye , Cody Rhodes , TNA

Cody-face-preview3_zpseix1meqc.jpgCody-attires3_zps3atebvfp.jpgCody-attires4_zps7ldoaun4.jpg

--------------------

EC3 - UPLOADED - 2/10/17

search hashtag: MST3Claye , EC3 , TNA

ec3-face-preview2_zpsimkwjilx.jpgec3-attire-preview3_zpsok5mdfde.jpgec3-attire-preview4_zpsvsakqk4x.jpg

BFG 2016 Red Attire (with texturing on the tights and kneepads)

Slammiversary 2016 Silver Attire with gold and white trim..

EC3 Entrance video formula

--------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peGO3HFHPaM

"E" "C" "3" "ETHAN CARTER III" and "EC3" all uploaded. search: MST3Claye

1. Film 6 (stove lighter) - 0:00-1:60 x7

2. "E" - logo animation 27 - 1:50

3. "C" - logo animation 27 - 1:50

4. "3" - logo animation 27 - 1:50

5. "ETHAN CARTER III" - logo animation 4 - 2:30 (or so)

6. "EC3" - logo animation 4 - 2:30 (or so)

7. repeat steps 2. through 6. to fill up rest of video

---------------

Moose - UPLOADED - 2/22/17

hashtag search: MST3Claye , Moose , TNA

moose-face-preview3_zpsbyhir7vw.jpgmoose-attires-preview1a_zpsspsgcie4.jpgmoose-attires-preview2a_zpsf2eaz54y.jpg

After manually drawing his tattoos for a week. Here is the preview for "Moose" Quinn Ojinnaka. If you want to see the progress or a little closer detail of the paint tools check my twitter @M_S_T_3Claye

---------------

Rockstar Spud - UPLOADED - 4/27/17

hashtag search: MST3Claye , Rockstar Spud , TNA

RockstarSpud-Preview3_zpsliwiwhmz.jpgRockstarSpud-Preview4_zpsue86zoek.jpg

Changed the hair back to what I used in 2K16.. Even though the hairstyle I tried WAS his hairstyle, the hairline was too far up.

-----------------------

Robbie E - UPLOADED - 5/5/17

hashtag search: MST3Claye , Robbie E , TNA

robbie-e-face-preview2_zpsgzgblsa9.jpgrobbie-e-preview2_zpsr6qvur9w.jpg

-----------------------

Jessie Godderz - UPLOADED - 5/18/17

hashtag search: MST3Claye , Jessie Godderz , TNA

jessie-face-preview2_zpsvsaoiu9z.jpgjessie-preview2_zpsifinny7o.jpg

-----------------------

Magnus (Nick Aldis) - UPLOADED - 5/27/17

hashtag search: MST3Claye , Magnus , TNA

Magnus-face-preview1_zpsiy8cj2xy.jpgMagnus-attire-preview1_zpsqhrx5nzl.jpg

Magnus-attire-preview2_zpsutdcoprh.jpg

---------------------------

Angelina Love - UPLOADED - 6/27/17

hashtag search: MST3Claye , Angelina Love , TNA

Angelina-face-preview1_zpsmlrvwhfb.jpgAngelina-preview2_zps6bxebuuu.jpg

Edited by MST3Claye
  • Like 1

when u need a moveset....please check out the Moveset Database i just released. Its a 6 year worth archive of moveset notes from WWE/TNA/ROH/Lucha Underground/CWC/NXT shows.
theres tons of moves in there for James Storm, EC3, The Wolves, Jessie Godderz, Eli Drake etc..

when u need a moveset....please check out the Moveset Database i just released. Its a 6 year worth archive of moveset notes from WWE/TNA/ROH/Lucha Underground/CWC/NXT shows.
theres tons of moves in there for James Storm, EC3, The Wolves, Jessie Godderz, Eli Drake etc..

Yes, I know of your moveset thread very well! Thank you for all the work you've done to provide movesets for these guys!

Digging the Storm and Eli Drake. I like the first hair on DJ Z due to the shaved sides and designs but his hair drops down instead of sticking up irl.

Right.. That was the closest one I could find outside of doing custom logo hair strands, which I don't like doing because it looks shiny and fake doing it. Thanks.

After having some matches in the new game and testing the waters with CAW mode, I'm now actually making them to be previewed and uploaded.

planned

------------

James Storm

Eli Drake

DJZ

Decay

The Wolves

EC3

Mike Bennett

Cody Rhodes

Rockstar Spud

Magnus

Robbie E

Jessie

Angelina Love

Any other CURRENT TNA wrestlers you want to see me make? I'm most likely not going to do an overhaul of a ton of guys like I did last year.

James Storm - UPLOAD - 10/15/16

hashtag search: MST3Claye , James Storm , TNA

There's a small glitch for some reason with Storm. In the middle of the ring are two black square like shapes together, the size of finger tape hovering one or two feet above the mat. Even gives off a shadow. No idea what caused this.

storm-face-preview2_zpsm7pmwnkv.jpg

storm-attire-preview2_zpsgaeybep7.jpg

-------------------

Eli Drake - UPLOADED - 10/22/16

hashtag search: MST3Claye , Eli Drake , TNA

Eli-Drake-face-preview2_zpsea2bruh4.jpgEli-Drake-preview2a_zps1h4brngk.jpgEli-Drake-preview2b_zpsbjqmidrs.jpg

Fixed the face photo where the shadow between the eyes and the nose isn't as dark. Worked on the face and the eye morphing a bit more. IMHO it looks much better than the first preview.

-------------------

DJZ - Preview - 10/25/16

DJZ-face-preview1_zpsln4b9svy.jpgDJZ-attire1_zpsr6kfgn25.jpgDJZ-attire2_zps7gdur6g1.jpg

Re-worked the face. Very happy with how that turned out. This was touch and go for a bit. I finished the second attire (white pants with purple trim/designs). Finished the entrance gear which is the same that I did for the black and purple attire. Saved it, then came back the next day and it would crash the game when I'd go into "appearance". I transfered the white/purple over to the second attire. Still crashed, but other options seemed to work. Copied it back over to the first attire slot and then gave it a simple attire from the roster.. Steve Austin. Then worked on the black and purple attire in hopes that would work out and have no problems. It worked (tested loading it and going into "appearance" several times). Then I went back to the white and purple attire and all of a sudden, going into "appearance" worked. So who knows. Moves and entrance will be added in a day or so. Interested in how the blue design on the mask and the mask itself will work in entrance mode.. Hope I can find dark lighting and blue flashing lights at the same time. Apologies for the long winded post on this CAW.

How do you put logos on the tights and pants without the blur/fade. Because I am working on a Matt Hardy and need to know for his pants

DJZ's attires look great, although' I really don't see him in the face at all - which is down to the face photo.

I got the photo from his instagram. The only one without a facial expression other than a grin. lol Far too few of those from DJZ on the net. Looking it over, I do need to stretch the eyes and eyebrows some. Thanks for taking a look at it.