MST3Claye's TNA CAWs - Angelina Love - UPLOADED - 6/27/17

MST3Claye

15 hours ago, TheMilleniumKid said:

I know Anthony Henry ain't a impact wrestling wrestler but just wondering if you could try making him 

I would LOVE to make him.. I've become a fan of his since first going to PWX shows this past May, which I saw him for the first time and it was against Tomasso Ciampa. Though, it wasn't the main event (John Skyler vs Sami Callahan) it stole the show and that's an understatement.. The only issue is I don't have good shots of his tattoos. I saw someone finally put up a CAW of him on Community Creations.. but there's no moveset or attributes, abilities or skills. Maybe I'll check through my pictures I've taken at PWX shows and see if there are some clear ones to see the tat work and all.

22 minutes ago, Auday Elyafe said:

Nice Moose! :)

Thank you! Much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2017 at 0:30 AM, Ohm said:

I don't know if this has been asked but have you ever thought of doing Andrew Everett and Trevor Lee?

Nope, but there are some okay ones online. Don't get me started about a Trevor Lee one I found that ended up being a very low res face photo.. but instead of face photo, they used it as a logo.. and you could actually see the pixels.. I liked how it was otherwise and just did some personal detailing.

On 5/24/2017 at 8:09 AM, Bennyboi04 said:

Magnus looks pretty good but it looks like either his head is too big for his body or his body is too small for his head

Yeah, I fixed that before I uploaded it. Sorry, it's not included in the preview pic... but I did correct that a bit. Lowered the head height/width/depth.

Magnus is uploaded to the PS4 CC servers. Details in first post.

15 hours ago, chrisfigueroa86 said:

Great work! Any chance of a Braxton Stutter creations? Or even the tag champs EYFBO?

If you search impact and put most recent there is a good sutter and eyfbo on there. Eyfbo is made by o_snakeyes_o or something like that. He has a silver rating.

10 hours ago, sxepunk83 said:

If you search impact and put most recent there is a good sutter and eyfbo on there. Eyfbo is made by o_snakeyes_o or something like that. He has a silver rating.

Yeah, I'm using the Braxton Sutter that has the tank top with the cuts in the back for an entrance shirt and he does the in-ring Rick Rude entrance flex and then wiping off motion. Seemed like a good version which is why I haven't considered/bothered to make him.