Petchy's CAWs - The Great Muta (RETRO SLOT ADDED - 8/11/16)

Petchy

I remember viewing Netflix or something at the time the game was 'suspended' and then it entered rest mode, but nothing I haven't done before plenty of times. It seemed like me downloading an extra logo, for the Gary Hart CAW, tipped it over the edge somehow! Tweeted @WWEGames twice but to no avail. 

Do u go on the Forums.2k.com website? I remember seeing a 'Submit bugs to a community support' thread i dunno how reliable & IF it goes directly to 2K too but maybe somebody else came across the same problem or atleast mayb 2k can b aware of it happening- i dunno

Yep,  if you still have the logos slot in your caws, you'll "just" have to reupload logos and select them by editing slot, you won't gave to place and size them againk but it probably won't work with face photo

It's the face photo being missing that makes me want to abandon it in all honesty as really wanted a Mutoh slot too. Even these 4 attires took days and days to do so just feels like a pain having to try and re-do them all again. I bet there's no logo slots left either so all will need to be repositioned and resized etc. only for it to probably happen again in the future haha

Too bad they didnt get uploaded & then u could of just redownloaded them from urself (if this bullshit happened to u after the fact) They BOTH were top notch phenomenal CAWs! & ur still the only one ive came across thats had this happen to em...

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?4295111-Custom-Logos

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?4294853-logos-vanished

Have come across a few posts where others have experienced something similar, but its all just dead weird. I can't even edit the CAWs either now, just tried and it soft-locks my game. This is ridiculous. 

Edited by Petchy

Too bad they didnt get uploaded & then u could of just redownloaded them from urself (if this bullshit happened to u after the fact) They BOTH were top notch phenomenal CAWs! & ur still the only one ive came across thats had this happen to em...

>>> The same thing happend to me, all my logos and facephotos just disappear

Edited by TheWiseGuyTonio

• 4 months later...