Petchy's CAWs - The Great Muta (RETRO SLOT ADDED - 8/11/16)

Petchy

Problem here is that Universe Mode doesn't always book with a manager, at least not without a patch but that is exciting!

no, this would have to be a non rivalry entrance where you add a manager 

Bro great one. Just to be sure you heard of games crashing when downloading caW's with more than 14 unique logos ..I think it's a combined total ..its a bit random who it effects. Further right now they are hiding caW's with more than 14 unique logos on Cc until they release patch. Once again random who it effects others have uploaded without being hidden

• Like 2

Problem here is that Universe Mode doesn't always book with a manager, at least not without a patch but that is exciting!

no, this would have to be a non rivalry entrance where you add a manager 

yeah it sucks they didn't add the main manager thing to universe. i have a feeling they were testing the waters with it in exhibition. i'm kinda glad cause even when you have more than 1 manager lillian only announces the first manager you choose. IDK i mean it's cool but next year they need to focus on doing something with that rivalry manager. ever since that 1.02 patch i get rival a vs rival b like last year if you changed something in the mode during a show.

Got to get around to updating textures for a 2nd attire, and then do the other bits like entrance and such! Taking my time with this one but should be ready in a few weeks time I'm sure :) 

FULL PREVIEW IN FIRST POST :D 

Had a change of heart for the 2nd attire & decided to finally release the Pirate Muta attire I started last year and never managed to finish in 2K16! 

Edited by Petchy
  • Like 1

Hey so Petchy when or will we b seeing any 90's face painted Great Muta? These newer masked versions kickass man- awesome work! My first memories of The Great Muta were EARLY 90's Vs Sting/Ric Flair/Arn Anderson he was such a baaaadass!

I think my personal favorite is the old school white face paint with the black boxed out eyes & letters:muta.jpg

Edited by bbrittain84
Added awesome picture

Hey so Petchy when or will we b seeing any 90's face painted Great Muta? These newer masked versions kickass man- awesome work! My first memories of The Great Muta were EARLY 90's Vs Sting/Ric Flair/Arn Anderson he was such a baaaadass!

I think my personal favorite is the old school white face paint with the black boxed out eyes & letters:muta.jpg

Will definitely get around to a 90s version too at some point! 😄