Petchy's CAWs - The Great Muta (RETRO SLOT ADDED - 8/11/16)

Petchy

Retro - 90s Slot

122f8m1.png

The entrance attire is based off his Spring Stampede match with Austin. I know the design went the other direction but I wanted it to run parallel to the cut of the in-game gi like his actually did!

UPDATED

11jvija.jpg

Both attires done. Just need a moveset and entrance now really before it's final! 

----------------------------------

http://i65.tinypic.com/24osm0y.jpg

Completely ran out of layers on this one, which is frustrating as there's still so much I want to do with it!

----------------------------------

http://i64.tinypic.com/adndit.png 

I mean, who else was going to be my first CAW of the year? :D

Edited by Petchy
  • Like 13

The CAW models look pretty fantastic this year. This has all the potential to look like an in-game model (especially with all the Muta additions).

Yeah I'll blend the texture properly when I get down to doing the Mutoh version for sure! thanks for all the comments so far guys :D

Out of curiosity how do you blend something like that?

I had no idea, thanks man! Looks great as well! Anyone kind enough to let me know of any Muta parts / entrances etc that are in the game so I don't miss anything? haven't had much time to explore anything yet since release! 

Did you guys know that this Muta entrance is in tag entrances?  https://youtu.be/RJGCzOPJBQc 

Yes & its F'N awesome! Entrance: Tag Team: Motion: 'Generic Tag 2' buuuuuuuut how the hell do u set a Tag Team Entrance to a Superstar with a Manager i have NOT the slightest clue??? Last year had Kane with Paul Bearer & 2 Undertaker with Paul Bearer's (which this year is just Kane/or Undertaker w/Manager) i wanted to use them & couldnt figure out what to do whatsoever.... Any1 know how to actually make it work out -properly, WITHOUT forming a stupid Tag Team with ur Manager?

I think in this case you do form a tag team and then take that team off of the title rankings. Then if you book a single with manager but have their entrance set to come out together they'll do the tag entrance.  You might could put the manager in slot 3 instead of tag but I haven't tried this.  The question is now, can we get Petchy to create Real Gay to make the entrance work lol.