WWE 2K17 Official Glitch Thread (Post Any and All Glitches You Run Across) Playable Unmasked Superstars

mrelectriccity

In WWE Universe mode i tried to watch the Royal Rumble match. But when the third superstar entered he couldn't enter the ring. He just kept running up against the apron and nobody else would enter. Also I edited the matches on WrestleMania PPV and after I edited a match, the game randomized all the other matches. It removed matches and added some. It even added the exact same match that I just put in so that that match now happened twice and once when I edited the main event and accepted my changes it didn't even make the match, it just put in a random match. After I made my changes again to the main event it then randomized all the matches again and now I again had the same match twice.

I'm dealing with a MAJOR glitch via Community Creations. I have Gold slots available. But every time I select the empty slot to upload something, it brings up the item above the slot instead.

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

6Ffx55J%20-%20Imgur_zpsmiucgzne.gif

The empty slot acts as if something is there.

Edited by hovathagod32
  • Like 1

Haven't been able to upload one literally all day. Every other size logo works fine, just not face textures. Infuriating.

Anyone else have this issue/have a workaround? I've even tried different internet browsers. Never had this issue before.

Can't upload Face Textures in Logo Upload online...

Allows me to select a texture, 'uploads' it, then doesn't give me the 'Select file' option again. I tried ending the session, and it doesn't upload. Tried generating a new code, doesn't work either. All other size logo uploads work fine...

I am about a month into my Universe Mode, infact I am at the PPV Extreme Rules to be precise. Now my current World Tag Team champions are D-X, and they defended these against the New Day. As Lilian Garcia was announcing the winners she said 'and the new Tag Team Champions are D-X' How can they be new champs when they were defending the belts in the first place. I assume this is one of many glitches found in Universe Mode. I have found others as well. Some quite glaring ones such as invisible wrestlers at the end of a match, and some lesser ones too.

All in all I get the feeling that this game, and its Universe Mode, is riddled with flaws and glitches. What a shame, and speaking of which, 2K ought to be ASHAMED of themselves for releasing such a pitiful effort.

found aother new glitch being able to use entrance only attire as in ring attire

that works now? can you do that to set managers in entrance attire?

I'm dealing with a MAJOR glitch via Community Creations. I have Gold slots available. But every time I select the empty slot to upload something, it brings up the item above the slot instead.

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

same things happening to me

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Been trying to figure out a fix... You can get lucky and upload something that doesn't use any of your empty slots, giving you more than the 20 upload-able slots. Only problem with that is that if you want to update it or delete it from CC, you have no access to it. Getting that to actually work is a very rare occurrence though.

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Been trying to figure out a fix... You can get lucky and upload something that doesn't use any of your empty slots, giving you more than the 20 upload-able slots. Only problem with that is that if you want to update it or delete it from CC, you have no access to it. Getting that to actually work is a very rare occurrence though.

how do i do that ?

Firstly has someone taken down or deleted my topic regarding glitches? I cannot seem to find it in this forum.

Secondly yet more glitches. It seems that alternate attires which I have downloaded from the CC and then assigned to various wrestlers don't seem to work in Uni Mode. For example I have downloaded a nice looking Sting variation and when he enters the ring in Uni Mode he has reverted back to his default attire.

Also the referees don't seem to work after a match has started, they just stand there and don't even count a pinfall anymore.

Fatal 4 Way matches work where 2 wrestlers pair off to fight on another and never seem to attack the others. At the same time the other 2 wrestlers have paired off and they only fight each other as well.

I get the feeling that 1.02 has fucked......excuse me but I am frustrated to hell with it all, messed up the game since patching. Is there any fixes for these at all? Or do I have to re start my Uni Mode?

Sorry for the language but all in all the game, as it is now with all the glitches graphics wise and useless patch, is a complete mess. Its about time 2K sorted it out.

I get the feeling my post will be taken down like the other one, but does anyone listen out there? Are there any here from 2K that look and take advice from the forums? I guess not.

Edit: Apologies I see my previous post has been moved into the official sticky thread for glitches. Many thanks to whom did this. Please add this one too. Maybe those bozzoes at 2K might sort some of this shit out!!

Edited by Goon3r73

@applefan32 it's a random occurrence. you can try overriding an arena you already have uploaded or you can just switch from the game to another app, and go back without closing WWE2K and try uploading in an empty slot. I've only gotten it to work once.

noticed:

-Enzo & Cass entrance inring part delayed.

-Almost every cut-scene has framerate issues.

-at some custom entrances no music plays, at some championships disappear.

-on some places/situations in and around the ring reversals do not work. The option does not even appear.

-custom championship graphic issue in ladder matches.

-referee does not count by pinfall

That happens on xbox one in universe mode

Edit:

what it really f☆cks up is the opposing mirroring on boots. How the hell can you programming it like this? I mean how can you even get this idea? I bet they never play there shit.

Is there a way to avoid this? Trying to covering it doesn't work too.

Edited by schlimo

Am I the only one alive suffering the issue where the wrong people are being cheered and booed in exhibition tag team matches? It doesn't seem like a huge deal.....but for some reason it's actually pretty infuriating.

My nephew ran across a glitch yesterday where DDP's entrance music didn't play during his entrance.

Hi all, just another couple of bugs I've found with the game since the patch update. It seems referee's do not count a pin fall or give a standing 10 count for being outside the ring. This is happening in Universe Mode almost every match now.

It seems 2K have released a game far too soon and not covered all bases as regards to gameplay, graphics, and other glaring glitches. I am afraid I may sound like a broken record now and feel free to call one, but the game. I am afraid to say, is a complete broken mess of glaring graphics glitches, gameplay issues, and all around bugs. Hopefully 2K will sort this in another patch very soon. However, make this a good patch unlike the awful one that you have just released please. Tut tut tut.

Why don't you use one of your other topics to complain? Do not open a new topic for the same thing, please. I feel with u and I agree but use your existing topics please

Edited by schlimo

Why don't you use one of your other topics to complain? Do not open a new topic for the same thing, please. I feel with u and I agree but use your existing topics please

I agree entirely with you, however, no one seems to comment on those. So it seems the only way is to make a nuisance of myself, which I might add I don't wont to be, to get folk to listen. Or more to the point if someone from 2K are watching these forums reads my posts so that they are aware of the issues.

But rest assured I wont add anymore 'Glitch' posts just to keep your good self quiet. Fair enough?

Hi all, just another couple of bugs I've found with the game since the patch update. It seems referee's do not count a pin fall or give a standing 10 count for being outside the ring. This is happening in Universe Mode almost every match now.

It seems 2K have released a game far too soon and not covered all bases as regards to gameplay, graphics, and other glaring glitches. I am afraid I may sound like a broken record now and feel free to call one, but the game. I am afraid to say, is a complete broken mess of glaring graphics glitches, gameplay issues, and all around bugs. Hopefully 2K will sort this in another patch very soon. However, make this a good patch unlike the awful one that you have just released please. Tut tut tut.

Edit: For the benefit of schlimo, here you go, its now in the official glitch thread. Apologies for any inconvenience caused otherwise.

Edited by Goon3r73

found aother new glitch being able to use entrance only attire as in ring attire

that works now? can you do that to set managers in entrance attire?

what u mean 

and heres how u can download Kane and play with him as Stephanie McMahon an have intergender matches, he also has on entrance only attire as in ring attire, 

i meant it could be possible to set managers to have entrance attire ie. Undertaker being at ringside in his long coat and hat etc