WWE 2K17 Official Glitch Thread (Post Any and All Glitches You Run Across) Playable Unmasked Superstars

mrelectriccity

this is actually very simple and should work for both xb1 and ps4, but simply set attire to manager and add all the entrance only attire u want and any logos u want to it. then once ur done accept and then select reedit that attire and set the attire back to superstar 

it will pop up telling u that it will delete the entrance only attire click yes and hit back an when u hit back again to exit out of that attire edit it will ask if ur sure u want to exit without saving 

click yes and when it goes back to the screen to select the attire u want to edit u will now notice in the upper corner the attire now says superstar and when u go back to edit him he will still have on the entrance only attire, which is now playable. 

but u want be able to change it and add it back without repeating the process.

the how to remove mask in creations glitch is pretty well known by now, but its also known that they dont save that way and u can't play with them unmasked, thats until now lol, this one is a bit tricky and still not quiet sure how i do it but managed to get 4 of them playable unmasked 

how to add divas accessories to superstars glitch plus a preview of masked wrestlers playable unmasked

how to play with any caw as Goldberg glitch

play as manager glitch

intergender match 

Giant Brock Lesnar glitch

i just discovered another new glitch, that works on superstars edits as well, where u can combine multiple clothing on top of each other like u can have more than 2 shirts, more than 1 mask or head item, add glasses with any of them etc

heres a few examples and i just added couple random things wasn't going for any look but showing couple thins u can do 

as u can see in the 1st pic he has a cap on, but in the cap section is empty 

wwe_2k17_glitch_by_mrelectriccity-dakyi4

in the 2nd pic u see the kane mask with glasses which u can't do

wwe_2k17_glitch_2_by_mrelectriccity-daky

and the 3rd pic u see that theres 2 bottoms used which again u can't do normally 

wwe_2k17_glitch_3_by_mrelectriccity-daky

for some reason this happened has caw render as real superstars render 

wwe_2k17_glitch_5_by_mrelectriccity-daliwwe_2k17_glitch_4_by_mrelectriccity-dali

and heres video to Community Creations glitch where u can have unlimited downloads and upload caw from one profiles cc to anothers

Edited by mrelectriccity
  • Like 1

When playing online with created wrestlers, more than half the time, your created wrestler "CAW" won't come out to his actual entrance, it will be different for someone else, like playing with friends in private matches, last night multiple of my friends, our CAWs were coming out to someone else's entrance & call name...for you, everything was & looked right, but for your friends, it's a different story...& your height is wrong as well...for me, my guy was right, but for my friends, my guy was only like 6 ft or shorter, & my guy is like 6-10...also, quite a few times my friends created wrestlers were coming out as default...same thing was happening to some of their alternate in-game attires, they were default superstars??? 2K needs to patch this ASAP!!!!

Not sure if anyone else noticed this, but if you create/download an alternate attire for AJ Styles, he doesn't remove his hood during his entrance. He goes through the motion but his hood remains on the entire time. It's sort of like how Jericho's jacket wouldn't light up in previous years if you used an alternate attire for him.

This is incredibly frustrating, IMO. I hope 2K patches it, but seeing as they never bothered to fix Jericho's jacket the past three years, I won't hold my breath.

This is not a glitch, though a drawback limited to customizable parts. It can only be circumvented by modding.

• Sunny locked this topic
  • Sunny pinned and unlocked this topic

Anybody else have a Glitch in there universe mode that has like 10 matches and wont move on the the next show?

Yeah, that happened on my very first show, Seriously?

I've experience this glitch a few times... my wrestler  becomes unresponsive after performing a move. It's usually after I perform a finisher, the character gets stuck. My opponent has to hit my wrestler to snap out of it. This ruins the flow of the match, become I would have pinned the opponent.

Last night, I was playing Nakamura and both characters went unresponsive after I tried Nakamura's ground finisher. Nakamura wouldn't move and the opponent just laid on the mat. I waited 4 minutes before having to restart the match.