WWE2K17 Last Gen Caws (XBOX 360 ONLY)

Joshuajamesjt

Hey Guys it has been awhile since I have been on here and I know alot of you guys are playing WWE2K17 on the Current Gen Systems.

But for those that are still on Last Gen I was wondering if you guys have any good Caws created yet.

I still have to get the Season Pass for WWE2K17 which should be next week or so.

Anyway the Caws that I am looking for are these

Eric Young

Dan Matha

Swayer Fulton

Alexander Wolfe

All the New Cruiserweights

Sam Culter

Along with any of the Logos for the New Smackdown Live Tag Team Titles, New Cruiserweight Championship, and New Womens Championship on Smackdown.

I am trying to keep my Roster updated as much as Possible.

• Like 1

Hi Joshua, just wait one or two weeks, all players haven't created caws I think. If not you need to do yourself for certains wrestlers. A lot of 2k16 creators left on new gen (lot of guyz I've worked with have done that).

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

Thing is, I can create good caws , but i need someone who can put face textures and logos on them, and upload them on community , i have moded 360 so i cant do it myself, if everyone interested PM me

wwe 2k14 save editor cracked works on 2k17!

can u send me link?

can u send me link?

can u send me link?

I got app, it doesnt work, give me damaged and shit

-FIRST. create logo file in wwe 2k17 and make some empty slots.

-then... in horizon, extract the painttool file BUT NOT REPLACE, keep the original paint tool file in the memory. You need the extracted file to modify textures (00painttool.pt).

hrEzY-f1Wzk5KKann2efv1Fjfh2h7qO0R1BCUFDp

-add textures with 2k14 save editor. save and fix painttool.pt.

-not copy or replace this painttool file in the xbox memory, you need extract the savedata.dat file with horizon.

(drag the 00painttool.pt to horizon and click in "contents" tab, Extract the savedata in any folder (but dont miss the file)

063AjmugHhFlYcyZSMsjxr6PlsG_KE9KtCEkLPW2

-this stracted savedata file you must replace with the savedata into the original painttool file in your memory,

_WNYdVFiFeH9o3V8nP73xVgMD1gTR--D3mye7eLi

xsCEhx9YTGjpk68V9xkOMKbKxWS-9PGxboKQPfzA

Thats the way! sorry my english, but i try to explain the best way.

NOTICE: you need DDS textures (8.8.8.8 ARGB 32bpp) to work with this tool. photoshop drivers are for free in nvidia page.

Edited by nachonesss
  • Like 1

-FIRST. create logo file in wwe 2k17 and make some empty slots.

-then... in horizon, extract the painttool file BUT NOT REPLACE, keep the original paint tool file in the memory. You need the extracted file to modify textures (00painttool.pt).

hrEzY-f1Wzk5KKann2efv1Fjfh2h7qO0R1BCUFDp

-add textures with 2k14 save editor. save and fix painttool.pt.

-not copy or replace this painttool file in the xbox memory, you need extract the savedata.dat file with horizon.

(drag the 00painttool.pt to horizon and click in "contents" tab, Extract the savedata in any folder (but dont miss the file)

063AjmugHhFlYcyZSMsjxr6PlsG_KE9KtCEkLPW2

-this stracted savedata file you must replace with the savedata into the original painttool file in your memory,

_WNYdVFiFeH9o3V8nP73xVgMD1gTR--D3mye7eLi

xsCEhx9YTGjpk68V9xkOMKbKxWS-9PGxboKQPfzA

Thats the way! sorry my english, but i try to explain the best way.

NOTICE: you need DDS textures (8.8.8.8 ARGB 32bpp) to work with this tool. photoshop drivers are for free in nvidia page.

excellent guide

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

just found this. good revelation, i have the tool. You did lose me a little bit there in the last two steps. I'll have to give a try to see how it goes. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I got this to work for me a few times nows. While I don't have the time to do videos and screen caps, I can describe pretty clearly what I did:

1. Created a paint tool in 2K17 by creating 20 blank 128 x 128 logos, then transferred my game save and custom paint tool to USB

2. Used Horizon to extract my game save and paint tool off the USB to my computer. I put copies of the two files in a backup folder, and then copies in a "To Be Modded" folder

3. Opened the "cracked" WWE2K14 save editor program; select any 2K14 game save you have to get the program started, then go to the paint tool tab to open the paint tool you want to mod.

4. Select slots and then right click on the empty square to assign your custom DDS logos; make sure you press SAVE before moving onto the next slot to replace a logo into.. Like Nachoness stated,  DDS textures need to have been saved as 8.8.8.8 ARGB 32bpp to work with this tool.

5. When done, click the Fix button and exit the program.

6. Go to Horizon>Package Manager. I opened a copy of my 2K17 game save, then my modded paint tool file, and copied and pasted all the info from the game save into the modded paint tool, even though they seemed to match in each field, then I clicked Save/Resign/Rehash.

7. Now go to the contents tab of the modded paint tool, and right click on SaveData, select Extract. Extract this to somewhere you can find it (I just go to my desktop as i will delete this file later). It will be a Save Data.dat file.

8. In Horizon, go to Device Manager and double click on on the Paint Tool/Custom Logos file that should still be on the USB. Its your original copy. A window should open in Package Manager of Horizon. Make sure it is the custom logos file.

9. Go to Contents tab of the Paint Tool on the USB you just opened, right click on the "SaveData" file, then select Replace. You are going to replace the contents with the SaveData.dat file you extracted from your modded Paint Tool moments earlier. I then Save/Rehash/Resign within Horizon.

TIP: You'll know you replaced the contents because the size of the SaveData.dat file of the Paint Tool on the USB will have increased (especially if you added logos into an empty or partially empty PT file).

10. Transfer the Custom Logos/Paint Tool file (and your WWE2k17 game save file if you transferred it out as well) into the XBox Hard Drive. Start the game, and navigate to the custom logos. Open each logo you added to the paint tool, and Accept each to save them.

I may have taken an extra step or two in there with Horizon, but this sequence worked for me 3 times.

• 2 months later...
On 7/6/2017 at 5:32 AM, BigBlueRI4x said:

I got this to work for me a few times nows. While I don't have the time to do videos and screen caps, I can describe pretty clearly what I did:

1. Created a paint tool in 2K17 by creating 20 blank 128 x 128 logos, then transferred my game save and custom paint tool to USB

2. Used Horizon to extract my game save and paint tool off the USB to my computer. I put copies of the two files in a backup folder, and then copies in a "To Be Modded" folder

3. Opened the "cracked" WWE2K14 save editor program; select any 2K14 game save you have to get the program started, then go to the paint tool tab to open the paint tool you want to mod.

4. Select slots and then right click on the empty square to assign your custom DDS logos; make sure you press SAVE before moving onto the next slot to replace a logo into.. Like Nachoness stated,  DDS textures need to have been saved as 8.8.8.8 ARGB 32bpp to work with this tool.

5. When done, click the Fix button and exit the program.

6. Go to Horizon>Package Manager. I opened a copy of my 2K17 game save, then my modded paint tool file, and copied and pasted all the info from the game save into the modded paint tool, even though they seemed to match in each field, then I clicked Save/Resign/Rehash.

7. Now go to the contents tab of the modded paint tool, and right click on SaveData, select Extract. Extract this to somewhere you can find it (I just go to my desktop as i will delete this file later). It will be a Save Data.dat file.

8. In Horizon, go to Device Manager and double click on on the Paint Tool/Custom Logos file that should still be on the USB. Its your original copy. A window should open in Package Manager of Horizon. Make sure it is the custom logos file.

9. Go to Contents tab of the Paint Tool on the USB you just opened, right click on the "SaveData" file, then select Replace. You are going to replace the contents with the SaveData.dat file you extracted from your modded Paint Tool moments earlier. I then Save/Rehash/Resign within Horizon.

TIP: You'll know you replaced the contents because the size of the SaveData.dat file of the Paint Tool on the USB will have increased (especially if you added logos into an empty or partially empty PT file).

10. Transfer the Custom Logos/Paint Tool file (and your WWE2k17 game save file if you transferred it out as well) into the XBox Hard Drive. Start the game, and navigate to the custom logos. Open each logo you added to the paint tool, and Accept each to save them.

I may have taken an extra step or two in there with Horizon, but this sequence worked for me 3 times.

I have tried the above  times now and still doesnt work......seems to be when i do steps 7,8,9 every time i load the modded painttool into my game go to load it and when i do the logos are still blank.....i did 2 as 256 and 4 as 128 but none show up in game any ideas?