SHATTERED! - BIG Update! 16/11 - COMPLETE OVERHAUL

Shattered!

This is a complete overhaul of my previous topic. This will be only focused on CAWs as I've now come to enjoy this years creation suite a little bit more. And with some (big) help from some other creators from the PS4 side of things, I've managed to convert there CAWs but with my own spin on them, for the most part.

RED indicates that a creation is a work in progress/yet to be uploaded, and GREEN indicates the creation as being uploaded.

Ho Ho Lun

f169t.png

Lio Rush

688sib.png

Marty Scurll

2801c9u.png

Roderick Strong

mja5j8.png2isxoh.png

I still need to give credit in this thread to all the creators who have supplied me with textures etc, and I will do that soon. Just need to get it all together with who gave me what.

GT: SeanMcDade96

Edited by SHATTERED!
  • Like 2

Retro AJ attires are coming! As for Rollins,  I'll take a look, haven't really watched Raw in a while so will have to go back through some videos to see 👍🏻

about Red... I don't really know if he's on the cards now, especially with CAS mode being as restricted as it is (body morphing, height etc), but I'll have a go!

AJ Styles, Wrestlemania 32 attire UPLOADED! search tags and credits in the first post.

Also, here is a quick preview of Roderick Strong, still quite early.

CuxkL3tXgAABWhL.jpg

Literally every logo I had in the game 😂

And textures would be awesome man! Definitely his NXT attire, and any other recent attire that you can? Thanks man :)

Had a look for refs, all I could find of him in NXT was his debut and it looked like it was just the same as his most recent ROH attire except for different placement for one of his logos. Can anyone confirm whether or not he's worn anything else in NXT? (and if so ref pics or a video of it would be a big help). Otherwise I'll just do colour variations of the logos so you can do his blue trunks if you're happy with that.

Had a look for refs, all I could find of him in NXT was his debut and it looked like it was just the same as his most recent ROH attire except for different placement for one of his logos. Can anyone confirm whether or not he's worn anything else in NXT? (and if so ref pics or a video of it would be a big help). Otherwise I'll just do colour variations of the logos so you can do his blue trunks if you're happy with that.

yeah that's cool man :)