Sandow Sets-Cross/Yim

AgeofSandow

On 3/7/2017 at 0:48 AM, AgeofSandow said:

Following sets added:

Ivory

Jacqueline

Papa Shango

These are uploaded and on CC, but again, check the taunts with the video. Bossman will be the next and final DLC set.

As for Buddy Murphy, he will be uploaded. Already have plans to release him.

Any chance you'd be able to do The Godfather, too? Was always one of my favorites during the Attitude Era.

2 hours ago, DGener8 said:

Any chance you'd be able to do The Godfather, too? Was always one of my favorites during the Attitude Era.

actually yes, I started working on him. Saw a few of his segments and thought it would be fun to make. Pimpin ain't easy!

Big Boss Man(Classic)

Big Boss Man '99

Godfather

My last legends sets, for now. Two seperate Boss Man sets-one for his original WWF run, and another for his Attitude Era run, with some WCW moves added in. He made a few moveset changes between these times, which is why I didn't just upload one career set. Godfather is based on his run as Godfather only. These are not up yet on CC, but I will keep you updated

Haven't been watching much of the current product, but according to wiki, Bayley has been using a Macho Man Elbow Drop as a finish? Which elbow would you use and where would you put it in her set?

Also have you made any other updates, new moves for other superstars or have you added DLC moves to anybody?

Edited by Spinebuster_94

Yep, doing both. Huge fan of Drew's so I'm looking forward to it. Hardy Boyz will be taking me a while though. Jeff's got like 800 TV matches to go through.

@PH_Guymy bad, thought it was removed. Will check again in a bit.

for Bayley, give her the Diving Elbro Drop. I don't really watch full shows, just go through their matches. Been tuning in more recently though, so I'll let you know if I see anything. I know for KO, you can use the DLC torture rack neckbreaker,which frees a slot for the stunner