Sandow Sets-Cross/Yim

AgeofSandow

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy Broken edits in description. Both on CC. Jeff under a Jericho 01 pic, Matt under Christian.

I've got Jinder/Aleister coming soon, by the way. Jinder I'm waiting for one more match, to see if that neckbreaker becomes his signature. Aleister, I'm playing with his Knee Strike Sig. Haven't settled on which to use for it yet.

On June 8, 2017 at 1:05 PM, DBMcGee said:

Good lord man, it's like you read my mind with these last 6 sets.  Need them all badly, thank you.

All my favorite guys. Aleister and Drew are cool to play with in Universe. And my game made Jinder a world champion LOL.By the way, for Mahal switch the Flatliner to the other one and the Boot to big Boot 10. Both versions look a tad better.

Im working on a few surprise sets;I'm sure you'll enjoy them. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, JonnyKarate said:

Please reupload aleister & drew...didnt see trent seven

i'll be on tomorrow. I have to put up Seven again...there was a move I forgot to take off(Suplex 11).

1 hour ago, NGP said:

Do you Will repost the Trent Seven moveset on YouTube?

Yes...I have to repost both sets after changing some moves. If I'm up to it, I'll do it after GOT tonight.

• Thanks 1

fixed both sets, and uploaded them. Also put up Aleister Black and Mcintyre. Cactus Jack 92=Mike Kanellis, DDP '92=Trent Seven, Booker T=Drew Mcintyre and Bret Hart 98=Aleister Black.

• 2 weeks later...
On August 25, 2017 at 11:41 PM, TheTechnicalSavage said:

Hey man, can you do Eli Drake? 

Use last year's set. Then just look up a couple of recent matches to roughly update it. I know that BFT move from the DLC is his. I do like Drake, but am focusing on other sets. 

2 hours ago, AgeofSandow said:

Use last year's set. Then just look up a couple of recent matches to roughly update it. I know that BFT move from the DLC is his. I do like Drake, but am focusing on other sets. 

lol I just forgot to check this out before ask, sorry. (He still have the same set, i just think now he uses a Pop-up Powerslam)

By the way, there's any chance you release ''The Authors of Pain'' moveset?

14 minutes ago, TheTechnicalSavage said:

lol I just forgot to check this out before ask, sorry. (He still have the same set, i just think now he uses a Pop-up Powerslam)

By the way, there's any chance you release ''The Authors of Pain'' moveset?

Yeah, think that move is in rebound grapples. 

AOP trained in the Performance Center so I only have NXT matches for them. So, not many moves to go off of yet. I'll upload them once they've done more moves.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...