Sandow Sets-Cross/Yim

AgeofSandow

Are you planning to update move-sets now that the DLC came out? Or maybe just one or two of them, for example TJ Perkins could use a lot of refinement now.

Baron Corbin is up again. Usual tags. I'm doing TJ Perkins right now, will replace the generic version of his moves with the ones he got in the DLC. Can't wait to get dabbing with him, haha

Edited by TyCooper8
added that I'm putting in TJ Perkins

TJ Perkins is back up! I added in the new DLC moves, but didn't change ANYTHING. For example, the Detonation Kick is now his Pop-Up Up Kick, and his Headscissors Takedown is his own with the dab added. It's still totally the same as your set, I just replaced the generic versions of his moves with his own that were in the DLC pack. Hope that's alright!

Edited by TyCooper8

TJ Perkins is back up! I added in the new DLC moves, but didn't change ANYTHING. For example, the Detonation Kick is now his Pop-Up Up Kick, and his Headscissors Takedown is his own with the dab added. It's still totally the same as your set, I just replaced the generic versions of his moves with his own that were in the DLC pack. Hope that's alright!

Been meaning to update this myself, thank you. You should keep Detonation Kick because he uses it; pop up kick is another move entirely.

Uploaded these a week or so ago but kept forgetting to post here.  

Aiden English

Big Cass

Enzo Amore

Kalisto

Simon Gotch

Dude I love your work so I always manually do it by the YouTube videos. Are you still doing more tag teams?

Cheers, I am doing more tag teams, but also mixing in a few of the women as well. I'm kinda hoping the Club's  and Hype Bros DLC releases soon so I can do them too.

Great movesets, as always. I'm really hoping you'll do The Revival soon since you seem to be focusing on tag teams at the moment. 

Maybe, I'm working on Charlotte and a few other women currently.

Here's Paige. I decided once I finish the women I'm gonna finish New Day, then start working on 205Live and do some guys you've all been asking for(DIY, Revival,etc) then do the rest last. So then you won't have to wait forever to see movesets for them and I can take my time doing the others.

Paige

Edited by AgeofSandow
  • Like 1

Here's Paige. I decided once I finish the women I'm gonna finish New Day, then start working on 205Live and do some guys you've all been asking for(DIY, Revival,etc) then do the rest last. So then you won't have to wait forever to see movesets for them and I can take my time doing the others.

Paige

Awesome! I was just going to request an updated moveset for Rich Swann, too.

The Revival. Might upload DIY later tonight depending on how long their matches take. These are all on CC since I finally got silver Rank.

Dash Wilder

Scott Dawson

Paige

I'm trying to find a good Rich Swann CAW. I usually get Crow's CAWs but even his Swann doesn't look that great.

• Like 1

The Revival. Might upload DIY later tonight depending on how long their matches take. These are all on CC since I finally got silver Rank.

Dash Wilder

Scott Dawson

Paige

I'm trying to find a good Rich Swann CAW. I usually get Crow's CAWs but even his Swann doesn't look that great.

Yeah, that's the one I'm using as well. Seems like Swann is just one of those guys who doesn't seem to ever look right as a CAW.