Sandow Sets-Cross/Yim

AgeofSandow

Can you do Marty Scrull so bannockburn can upload him..thanks!

yeah, don't worry about it. it just takes a while to make these. @HolyRavi they'll be done of course after a few WWE guys

yeah, don't worry about it. it just takes a while to make these. @HolyRavi they'll be done of course after a few WWE guys

Yas! Omega please, I've still got to do a second attire anyhow :p

• Like 1

Yas! Omega please, I've still got to do a second attire anyhow :p

are you doing the colorful pattern tight attire for the second attire?

Thank you so much for this.

There's a lot of weird choices regarding movesets in this game. For example, Bubba Ray, who has never gone over the top rope in his career, has the over the top motion for getting onto the apron.

all of the above will be done in the near future. America Alpha, Cesaro and KO are the most requested so they'll be first. These are all on CC(AGEOFSANDOW, SANDOWSETS as tags) until I run out of slots. Feel free to upload if you wish using the same tags when I run out so people can download them. Here's Sami Zayn's:

Sami Zayn

Edited by AgeofSandow

Did they use any of your sets you submitted?

nope, and don't think they used anyone's actually

Any chance of a Nakamura moveset?

I didn't buy NXT edition so I'll have to wait for it to be released 

Thank you so much for this.

There's a lot of weird choices regarding movesets in this game. For example, Bubba Ray, who has never gone over the top rope in his career, has the over the top motion for getting onto the apron.

it's really weird. You would think there would be some common sense at least. 

Dude LOVING your AJ and Zayn sets. Love that I can do the phenomenal forearm at any point in the match now and that he seems to do his actual taunts now, on the default set he didn't which is weird. Really looking forward to your Jericho set.

Edited by the blur

Any updates on who you're working on next? I've been going through your 2K16 sets and using them as a basis for several guys. I can't believe how many moves 2K took out this year that were actually useful. 

Thanks guys. Some new uploads will be soon. Likely America Alpha and TJ Perkins. Most of the moves are actually still intact, but 2k moved all the "snapmare and" moves, plus all the dropkicks, roundhouses to strong strikes. bit of an annoyance, but thankfully they weren't taken out.

Edited by AgeofSandow