Sandow Sets-Cross/Yim

AgeofSandow

5 hours ago, AgeofSandow said:

Still working on it. On 2007 for Jeff. 

So I'm guessing it's mixed between eras including current moves for both Matt and Jeff 

9 hours ago, Mizalike said:

So I'm guessing it's mixed between eras including current moves for both Matt and Jeff 

Yep. It's easy to change to attitude era, though. Just a few moves changed.

8 hours ago, NGP said:

Hey ageofsandow, do you alteaste made a moveset for Kazuchika Okada and Ricochet ?

Thanks for your attention 

Not yet.

On 06/05/2017 at 8:35 AM, AgeofSandow said:

Yep. It's easy to change to attitude era, though. Just a few moves changed.

Not yet.

I'm counting down the days for the hardys moveset but I'll had to update all my movesets cause my save corrupted on Thursday.

Edited by Mizalike

Hey Sandow! Any suggestions on starting points for my Red Rooster? I built him over an Arn Anderson moveset/attributes, but I'm not sure that's going to be all that good in the long run. (To say nothing of the Lifting Hammerlock not being in the game for his finisher/signature move.) I've gotten some taunts subbed in, as well as his sitout gutwrench powerbomb finisher, but there's not a lot of useful reference for Rooster matches, as you might expect. (I found a few on youtube, and am adjusting accordingly as I'm able.) 

@SuperBad I like all of those guys. Just can't update them right now. I suggest using Callihan/Sabre sets from last year, then going through a few recent matches to update anything and find taunts to use. Callihan does a lot of chest beating, rampages, etc. so there's many taunts that represent his.

Wade Barrett guy: no aswell. give him some generic taunts like milan miracle 2, or just repeat the same taunts.

@LetterPro I am not too familiar with Red Rooster or his other characters. Only seen him once or twice. I just checked dailymotion and there's a couple of matches there(not many though). Your best bet is to watch some Terry Taylor matches, since he's the same guy. Generally, I've noticed people will carry moves across over different gimmicks.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, AgeofSandow said:

@SuperBad I like all of those guys. Just can't update them right now. I suggest using Callihan/Sabre sets from last year, then going through a few recent matches to update anything and find taunts to use. Callihan does a lot of chest beating, rampages, etc. so there's many taunts that represent his.

It's okay now but could you do a Travis Banks one

@AgeofSandow - Love your movesets, man! I've been spending the last few weeks updating to all of your available sets. I lost all my game data a few months ago and had to start over from scratch. I plan on finishing up today and only have Eric Young, Gargano, Ciampa, Shane Thorne, and Nick Miller left to go.

I have a couple questions for you if don't mind:

You've mentioned finishing the NXT roster a few times, and there aren't many left you haven't done... who else from NXT do you plan to work on/upload?

I've also seen you mention having an Elias Samson moveset a few times, but I can't find it on YouTube/CC. Is it available and I'm just missing it?

On 5/10/2017 at 0:33 PM, jhorsley23 said:

@AgeofSandow - Love your movesets, man! I've been spending the last few weeks updating to all of your available sets. I lost all my game data a few months ago and had to start over from scratch. I plan on finishing up today and only have Eric Young, Gargano, Ciampa, Shane Thorne, and Nick Miller left to go.

I have a couple questions for you if don't mind:

You've mentioned finishing the NXT roster a few times, and there aren't many left you haven't done... who else from NXT do you plan to work on/upload?

I've also seen you mention having an Elias Samson moveset a few times, but I can't find it on YouTube/CC. Is it available and I'm just missing it?

Hey man, out of curiosity, how did your saved game get wiped?  I have put SO much time into perfecting my roster, including a handful of CAWs that are irreplaceable.  Been wanting to fire up a Universe but I'm almost afraid that it may trigger a corrupt save or something.

Is backing up saves for this game pretty effective, or are some things lost in translation?

7 hours ago, DBMcGee said:

Hey man, out of curiosity, how did your saved game get wiped?

I'm pretty sure I unplugged the console before it finished powering down.

Aleister Black, Ruby Riot, Ember Moon, Drew Galloway, Nikki Cross.

Elias will be uploaded properly when I've finalized it. Said moveset had no DLC on it, and I didn't have a CAW to test with. 

Update on Jeff. I'm getting close to finishing him. I'm currently at mid-2010.

Edited by AgeofSandow

4 hours ago, AgeofSandow said:

Aleister Black, Ruby Riot, Ember Moon, Drew Galloway, Nikki Cross.

Elias will be uploaded properly when I've finalized it. Said moveset had no DLC on it, and I didn't have a CAW to test with. 

Update on Jeff. I'm getting close to finishing him. I'm currently at mid-2010.

Shweeeeeeet. I'll be interested to see your setup for Aleister. I still can't decide on his finisher, none of the kicks in game really look like his, except the 'spinning kick', which of course is not available as a finisher for some inexplicable reason. I currently use the rolling savate because I think it looks more impactful than the spinning heel kick 4, and I like the Empress combo too. Decisions, decisions, lol.

12 hours ago, DBMcGee said:

Shweeeeeeet. I'll be interested to see your setup for Aleister. I still can't decide on his finisher, none of the kicks in game really look like his, except the 'spinning kick', which of course is not available as a finisher for some inexplicable reason. I currently use the rolling savate because I think it looks more impactful than the spinning heel kick 4, and I like the Empress combo too. Decisions, decisions, lol.

I've got Spinning Leg Lariat 2 with Empress Combo as secondary.I don't like the jump on Savate. I'm thinking of using Itami's strike combo as a sig. It matches his kick/spinning backfist flurry. 

Yeah, Combination 7 is Itami's right?  That's definitely one of my signatures, it's awesome to use that and then wake up taunt them into the Black Mass.  I'll take another look at the Leg Lariat, I don't like the jump on the Savate either.  The 'Spinning Kick' is perfect, lol, check it out if you haven't seen it somehow.

I wonder if he'll use the coup de grace anymore with Balor already using it in WWE.