09/09/2017 Adam Cole - Available now on PSN! | Defract's CAW Thread

Defract

18 hours ago, Defract said:

Here's a little preview of who is on the way.

In_The_Kitchen.png

Already done both attires :)

roddybody.png

These are awesome I hope you plan on a Kyle so I can make ReDragon. Seriously can't wait for that ibushi and strong either. Really excited for Andrews too! I love your work thanks so much.

I really like the hair you put on Kyle. Was trying to do something similar with the bangs on that hair but couldn't get it right. Looks pretty solid. For Bobby, I like the Finn hair more with textured hair on the side. Try that out and see how it looks. Overall pretty solid. I would say Juice is the best out of the bunch. 

Sorry to be a pain and ask but i really hope you are going to be uploading all those amazing caws today Defract. Ibushi Juice and Red Dragon all look amazing and proper exited about adding them to my game. thanks again for all the hard work you put in and thanks for making this years game so enjoyable to play.

8 hours ago, Aj Hunt said:

Sorry to be a pain and ask but i really hope you are going to be uploading all those amazing caws today Defract. Ibushi Juice and Red Dragon all look amazing and proper exited about adding them to my game. thanks again for all the hard work you put in and thanks for making this years game so enjoyable to play.

I've been waiting for that Ibushi for some time now. I really can't wait. Red Dragon is a really great bonus also.