09/09/2017 Adam Cole - Available now on PSN! | Defract's CAW Thread

Defract

Thanks for the kind words guys. Got a like from Shane on Twitter too :D

Bucks, Cole and DIY are next!

Thats awesome news! I was just sayin somewhere else on here yesterday i think- for some reason Johnny Gargano's ugly mug seems hard to get down properly on CC -same with Nick & Matt.. Adam Cole is just awesome! 🤘🤘 

Sooo I KNOW thats 5 guys lined up but another guy that prolly needs that "Top Guys" touch is Roddy Strong i havent seen ONE that actually resembles him alil bit -just officially joining NXT last night could lead to some hope- if ur not interested which i HOPE aint the case

I'm gonna try downloading miller again his face texture didn't download, I was giving him a black as attire 2 and noticed a blank face

Edited by Stoned Out 203

Afraid the new version is the same....I had to remake tjp from scratch when this happened to me.

Nothing to do with the menu pose...it's an issue that happens during the upload process.  I think I removed the face photo on the logo upload site before I downloaded it on the PS4.  It was the first thing I uploaded and was the only thing I did differently to anything else.  It's a bastard.