09/09/2017 Adam Cole - Available now on PSN! | Defract's CAW Thread

Defract

Wow Miller looks really impressive man & thats awesome cuz from what i seen out there he doesnt seem to get the same love as Thorne & a shitty generic version gets thrown up with him buuuuut i ALREADY known better coming from Defract! For real u & Crow should b offered jobs! I already told Crow this.. but as Scott Dawson says "Let the Top guys, handle Top Guy business"

Wow those are amazing. Nick Miller is hard to nail being so generic but you got it. One thing throwing me off a bit on Thorne is it seems like his face skin tone doesn't match his body's.

TM-61 hey those arent in-game models??? 😲 Welp they'll b in my Game for damm sure! I dont C any issue with Thorne's skin tone i think it might just b the shadows- & it casts right to the upper chest & neck area then u got the colorful tattoo there right next to it- i dunno

incredible work on TM61 (what is that name all about)

Honestly, if you made Rhyno and Alex Shelley I would probably buy a PS4 and this game.....

Shane Thorne, Nick Miller and the dial code for them to call back home to Australia is +61.