09/09/2017 Adam Cole - Available now on PSN! | Defract's CAW Thread

Defract

Hey Defract is there any chance you could re-upload your NJPW guys. Negata, Goto, Ishii my save file got corrupted and i lost them all :(

plus i just watched the finals of best of super jr live and have a real itch to start a njpw universe again. understand if your not able too.

Thanks and the Party Marty looks awesome

4 hours ago, labrat said:

Hey Defract is there any chance you could re-upload your NJPW guys. Negata, Goto, Ishii my save file got corrupted and i lost them all :(

plus i just watched the finals of best of super jr live and have a real itch to start a njpw universe again. understand if your not able too.

Thanks and the Party Marty looks awesome

Look up thacleana he has at least a ishii and goto for you not sure about negata though.

19 minutes ago, Penguin said:

Sweet, didn't expect a TenCozy Bread Club.

I've had Tenzan done for a while but Kojima's attire was a nightmare. Ended up better than expected tho 😉

Now I will eat bread.

I'm thinking of prepping some belt and arena assets. I feel like there is plenty of opportunity to improve the NJPW offering in 2K17 and getting ready for 2K18!

Omg I love the bonus surprise!!! Thank You for all your hard work on all these amazing creations...I'm on board with njpw titles and arenas (hopefully old school ones as well)...please tell me you are considering reuploading your opreasy with his lately attires...I had the one you uploaded but my game got erased and I lost everything so when I tired to download him again he was gone 😕