09/09/2017 Adam Cole - Available now on PSN! | Defract's CAW Thread

Defract

On 4/8/2017 at 4:01 PM, Defract said:

I'll reupload some over the next week.

Just to let you guys know what i'm up to, I'm working on some tutorials with this caw as the subject:

Hardy.png

Worth noting this is a PC CAW for capture purposes.

Defract,

dont mean to be a pest but have you had a chance to reupload any old NJPW CAWs.  

Thanks. 

Anyway you could reupload your Kenny Omega (Prefferably from WK11 but I'm not picky)

I love your work and I haven't been able to find him since shortly after my brother downloaded him at his house, I'd love to use him if it's possible. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for finally getting around to uploading that Tozawa. Looks amazing finished. That Villian looks sick too. Perfect timing with him jointing the Bullet Club. Excited for what attire you choose.

Damn, I just spent like 10 minutes updating my Scurll last night and of course you're already on it, lol.  Oh well, I'm never going to complain about an upgrade, looking forward to seeing it.

Unlikely at this point. I've made 28 caws this year. Sadly with the limit being 20 I would need to keep shuffling things around as people want different caws. Let's hope 2k18 allows for more upload slots. It's the only reason I've really slowed down. Would've loved to do more njpw caws.

• Like 1

@Defract Same here, had to create more accounts to upload more caws. They should know that the Caws are the only thing keeping the game alive, and get rid of all limitations on CAS mode, like: logos blurr, 64 points, 60 shit limit, mirrored boots, also the 1000 logo limit that is bs, 100 caw slots when alt attires counts, and 20 upload slots per creator.

5 minutes ago, PH_Guy said:

@Defract Same here, had to create more accounts to upload more caws. They should know that the Caws are the only thing keeping the game alive, and get rid of all limitations on CAS mode, like: logos blurr, 64 points, 60 shit limit, mirrored boots, also the 1000 logo limit that is bs, 100 caw slots when alt attires counts, and 20 upload slots per creator.

Totally agree. We have consoles with 500gb minimum storage. We shouldn't be restricted. If we need to free up space let us delete but don't enforce it.

• Like 1

Love all your NJPW creations, it's a shame that you creators are limited to the amount you can upload....just a curious thought, have you ever consider creating other puro wrestlers from other promotions such as NOAH or Dragon Gate, or even maybe some throwback NJPW guys?