09/09/2017 Adam Cole - Available now on PSN! | Defract's CAW Thread

Defract

Agree with the volume of the hair, only issue I have with the CAW though. Rest looks awesome, you really captured Kenny's signature scowl haha.

Any chance you'll be making another attire for these tights?
 220px-Kenny_Omega_2016.jpg

• Like 1

Yes I will be I don't have my textures from last year so need to start over. Anyone with decent refs for these?

I've got some references, mainly of screens from past games though. Would they work?

if u need a moveset for Omega or TJP.....please check out the Moveset Database i released. Its a collection of all 6 years worth of my moveset notes i've taken. The Omega file isn't that large because i don't regularly watch puroesu, but it does have everything he's done in ROH matches since Jan 2015. theres a decent sized TJP file in the CWC section. And also a huge Manik file in the TNA section (tho im not 100% if its only TJP as Suicide moves)

TJP looking sick! I'd suggest making his mouth a little bit higher though, because something's throwing me off in that area. Not sure if that's the problem, but something there is. Eyes are spot on though.

• Like 2