fufu 2K17: Eli Drake preview; Bram update; Kingston uploaded 15/12

fufu ÷

Downloading Lince just crashed the game and deleted the safe data. Everything's lost.

Just letting u know, it's not your fault lol.

Great work for sure.

Edited by schlimo

You made a great Lince. Not sure if it just me but when i tried to dl him as he was just uploaded after dl'ing the 35 logo's the blue circle disappeared then after about 1 minute the game booted me back to the main menu and restarted my game like I just started playing for the first time it wiped out all my data except the 2 universe I have save. I lost all my caws, logo's and even had to use the accelerator again. Thankfully I did not have many caws just dre's Bobby Roode and the ECW era Cactus Jack I made and uploaded before trying to dl Lince so I was able to get them back.

Now I tried to dl Lince 5 times every time this occurred and reset my game to more or less scratch I can dl other caws as I dl mine and dre's back everytime but can not get Lince. Is it just me or is this happening to others as well. I'd really like to get your Lince you've out done yourself he's fantastic but I'll wait until there's some feedback on this as it sucks starting over my save every time.  

Ya it seems it's happening to everyone who tries I've talked to others on live and it happened to them as well.

This needs to be reported to 2k and fixed because if its like 2k16 logo heavy caws were the ones difficult to download sometimes not at all could they be downloaded but at least you did not lose your save. So if this is happening because Lince has a lot of logo's and a lot of great caws will have lots of logo's like Lince then it will be like playing russian roulette with your save everytime you try to dl a caw that's logo heavy. 

I'll try deleting the second attire then re-uploading him soon. I'll test it on my second profile first to see if it still happens. Sorry if it's already cost you anything that you can't get back. This really fucking sucks.

• Like 1

I'll try deleting the second attire then re-uploading him soon. I'll test it on my second profile first to see if it still happens. Sorry if it's already cost you anything that you can't get back. This really fucking sucks.

Not your fault at all. This is on 2k and lol it counted as a dl every time.

I've uploaded a version with one attire and it has a similar issue, saying the CAW file is corrupted - although it does download a blank CAW with no render.

I've taken down both versions, and i'm going to start him over from scratch. Again, sorry to anyone who's lost anything because of this.

• Like 1

Amazing work on both of these guys, Lince especially <3

Sucks that it's glitching out everyone's save data, 2K better fucking fix that. Last thing we need is to have to worry about losing our save data every time we download something >_>

Lince Dorado - Uploaded 

- Thank you to those who alerted me to the issue on the original upload. I've uploaded a new version now, that didn't erase the data on my second account. I'd really appreciate someone who has nothing big to lose taking a stab at downloading him, just to see if he's safe, then letting me know in here.

- It's one attire for now, however if this one turns out safe, i'll remake an alt attire.

- Tags: FUFU, CWC, CHIKARA

• Like 1

Ok I tried it and good news it did not erase my save but bad news it said download failed and its damaged.

I'll wait for others feedback on this as even though i was not able to dl it cost me another dl and i'm low right now.

So if it works for others i'll try again.

And thanks fufu for all of your work trying to get it to work.

First download attempt said it was damaged then the second worked.

Cool thanks 2nd time worked for me too. I dl'd over the shell it gave me so it did not need to dl the logo's again i went right through.

The version that was uploaded today is a completely new CAW. Not even copied, it was remade from scratch with the logos imported freshly to the game and in a new slot. If that one doesn't work then I really don't think it's worth the trouble to try again. 

• Like 1