WWE 2K17 Xbox 360 Save Editor and PS3 Trainer

K.G

Yes I hope they fix the 1 count issue, it's okay the odd time as it seems like an "indy" match with no selling of finishers but for it to be all the time and then have to finish with a strike is a bit annoying

And of course in forgot to add you'd only be able to add logos you yourself made, all the caws I had are my own so I never thought you won't have the logos someone else made on their caw :)

Yes I hope they fix the 1 count issue, it's okay the odd time as it seems like an "indy" match with no selling of finishers but for it to be all the time and then have to finish with a strike is a bit annoying

And of course in forgot to add you'd only be able to add logos you yourself made, all the caws I had are my own so I never thought you won't have the logos someone else made on their caw :)

really....you didnt download any great CAWs you want to transfer over? I downloaded many great CAWs.

and yeah the one count bug....sometimes its even a 0 count...its worse than it was in WWE 13.

Actually no I made all 89 caws myself, dare I say I am a very good caw maker, I had the top downloaded and rated caw in the world for wwe 2k16 for xbox 360 with my AJ Styles caw (it's still top of first page of CC for 16). without sounding arrogant I didn't need anyone else's work 

I  really do hope they fix this issue, it worries me that  they won't as they've already release one xbox patch and they didn't think to add a fix for this, apparently people have raised tickets to 2K over at their forums and 2K are not acknowledging it as a fault and are asking people to clear their cache to resolve :(

• Like 1

Hey cuey love all your caws n i downloaded the 4 u ul to 2k17 pwg roh n evolve is the best n thanks for making this game fun....u cleana, blackben...r really great ..by any chance whrn will u upload again ..and how do u upload custom championships. .if u can check out my arena n caw i created...im DurSquad2 i did the mid south coliseum. .and bobby eaton i hope u like 

Actually no I made all 89 caws myself, dare I say I am a very good caw maker, I had the top downloaded and rated caw in the world for wwe 2k16 for xbox 360 with my AJ Styles caw (it's still top of first page of CC for 16). without sounding arrogant I didn't need anyone else's work 

I  really do hope they fix this issue, it worries me that  they won't as they've already release one xbox patch and they didn't think to add a fix for this, apparently people have raised tickets to 2K over at their forums and 2K are not acknowledging it as a fault and are asking people to clear their cache to resolve :(

LOL

small world....i believe we chatted on XBL before (TheHypnoToad here)....i made the suicide CAW on 2k16 among others and now on 2k17(though no idea how many i'll transfer over to 2k17). you said i had uploaded stuff that didnt credit you cause i rendered it. haha

so good CAW maker aside.....doesnt mean you cant download other CAWs and enjoy the hell out of them. so that was my point.

LOL

small world....i believe we chatted on XBL before (TheHypnoToad here)....i made the suicide CAW on 2k16 among others and now on 2k17(though no idea how many i'll transfer over to 2k17). you said i had uploaded stuff that didnt credit you cause i rendered it. haha

so good CAW maker aside.....doesnt mean you cant download other CAWs and enjoy the hell out of them. so that was my point.

ha ha small world indeed yes I think remember that, you'd rendered some of XJP87Xs work not realising he'd stolen them all from me? 

Sorry if this again sounds a little arrogant but apart from maybe "Thacleana810" and another guy who made good AAA masked caws there was nobody else's work worth downloading on last gen for WWE 2K16, CC was full of awful subpar 10 minutes job caws like it is now for 17

LOL

ha ha small world indeed yes I think remember that, you'd rendered some of XJP87Xs work not realising he'd stolen them all from me? 

Sorry if this again sounds a little arrogant but apart from maybe "Thacleana810" and another guy who made good AAA masked caws there was nobody else's work worth downloading on last gen for WWE 2K16, CC was full of awful subpar 10 minutes job caws like it is now for 17

yeah something like that

and no just depends what you were looking for....i found plenty of great CAWs, it might have taken awhile....but yeah there were still quite a few good ones left....granted im mostly a fictional CAW fan, but i did eventually get a memory card full of high quality fictional CAWs from top to bottom....some i made, others i downloaded.

the problem was the upload limit made many CAWs cycle out sadly.

this year though there is certainly a drop in a quality.

but then again its clear we use CAW for two different styles so i couldnt tell you about wrestlers....save it be suicide, chris daniels and sharkboy that i made last year.

That's true I've never really looked at fictional caws so my comment was only really in reference to wrestlers mainly Indy.

Some more great feedback about the tool, it literally copies the move lists in full, every move, including moves that seemed to be missing or un-selectable  anywhere in 2K17 compared to 2K16. Examples of this is it copies over all weak strikes like "spinning elbow" "spin kick 1" "rolling elbow 2" that cannot normally be selected anywhere in 2K17, same with grapples most notbally "Fisherman Suplex 5" aka Fisherman's Buster.

Top top work it's literally just a case of adding logos and as above the caw remembers their positions. I reckon in a couple of weeks I'll have everything like I had it in 2K16 and that took me 12 months to do

• Like 1

That's true I've never really looked at fictional caws so my comment was only really in reference to wrestlers mainly Indy.

Some more great feedback about the tool, it literally copies the move lists in full, every move, including moves that seemed to be missing or un-selectable  anywhere in 2K17 compared to 2K16. Examples of this is it copies over all weak strikes like "spinning elbow" "spin kick 1" "rolling elbow 2" that cannot normally be selected anywhere in 2K17, same with grapples most notbally "Fisherman Suplex 5" aka Fisherman's Buster.

Top top work it's literally just a case of adding logos and as above the caw remembers their positions. I reckon in a couple of weeks I'll have everything like I had it in 2K16 and that took me 12 months to do

would explain that....indy guys....yeah i dont think there were too many of those. so you may have a good point there. and yes i feel you on the 2000 downloads limit before you can upload more....it hurts...it hurts real bad. especially cause im probably not going to go CAW crazy for 2k17 so i was really only uploading stuff i could import easily(stuff without too many custom logos and yes i do give credit if i remember who made them) and maybe a few CAW i'll make just cause i know people enjoy them. 

good to know about the feedback.

don't suppose KG could be persuaded to add this entrance editor to his 2k16 tool?

When I get more upload slots, I get 5 more when I reach 5000 dowmloads, currently sat at about 2000 so may take a while

ok thats cool to know i really bought this game for the awesome caws guys such as yourself thecleana812 and blackben create . .but is there any that i can learn how to upload championships its really killing me to know how

Blackben doesnt make awesome caws he just compiles other people's work, usually XJP87Xs caws that have been stolen from me.

You can't upload championships on last gen only caws, arenas and logos. Sometimes people upload logos you can download and use to create a custom belts in game yourself.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, im new with this Modding topics, i want to know if with this Save Editor i can modify screen selection picture of all wrestlers 

like this example picture ^_^, i really appreciate your help guys thanks a lot!

[i have PS3 CFW and XBOX LT3.0]

KF820Wb.png

• 5 years later...